Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@FlowerBear - I heard on the news his wife now has the virus and was hospitalized. 

@riley1 I don't think she is hospitalized, just quaranteed at their home.  

I have no strong feelings about Chris one way or the other, but think that he is trying to use his platform to let us all know what the COVID experience has been for him and could be for anyone who gets infected.  Singer/songwriter Christopher Cross (from the 80s) also was infected and posted his experience online.  Many people don't have any symptoms;  others say it has been the worst that they ever felt.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chris Cuomo

[ Edited ]

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

His case is thankfully, a mild one, so he can recover at home.  I think he used some homeopathic remedies along with a sauna and walking.

@Snoopp 

Did he ever indicate he was running a fever?  Honestly, sitting in a hot sauna, walking, homeopathic whatever?!  He needs to stop chronicling his "disease" as someone put it, and get into bed and stay there, while working through this.  Every time he jacks up his system for his show, adrenalin and other stress hormones flood into his body, increasing cytokines.  His behavior is destructive.

If he has a family, they should do an intervention on him over the phone.

I have no regard for males acting as though they are superior beings, when indeed all they're doing is harm.

Yes Chris ran a fever and at times a very high one. His doctor has told him to move around if he could and not to lay in bed for long periods of time, as it was bad for his lungs. He has spoken of all his symptoms and what he has done to over come all of this. I think him openly talking about what he has gone thru has help people. I don’t think he as a male is acting as though he is superior. He has admitted several times how hard this has been. He has thanked his wife and kids so many times and how thankful he is to have them. Nobody here in this Forum knows Chris on a personal level so why do you speculate on what he has done.........!
I actually do know Chris in real life, as I went to Fordham with Andrew. He is not “faking it” or “playing us”. Their Mom is distraught over Chris being sick and now Christina. That was not directed at you @Naturesbeauty. Thank you for your sentiments.
Respected Contributor

He's Andrew Cuomo's brother!

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

Gee, when the outbreak began, as the hot spot in New york, didn't it occur to him to close down the borders to stop the spread to the New England states?! Thanks to him, Connecticut is now a hot bed of disease. 

@Effie54 

Gee, when the outbreak began, as the hot spot in New York,

Why in the world didn’t Connecticut close THEIR borders ❓

@Drythe wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

Gee, when the outbreak began, as the hot spot in New york, didn't it occur to him to close down the borders to stop the spread to the New England states?! Thanks to him, Connecticut is now a hot bed of disease. 

@Effie54 

Gee, when the outbreak began, as the hot spot in New York,

Why in the world didn’t Connecticut close THEIR borders ❓

Well, if it was up to me it would have been closed! Our Governor Lamont is friends with Cuomo. Many people live in CT and work in New York. And, that's why!

@Effie54 

Hardly New York’s “fault” Then is it?  

Your Governor, Your peeps wanting to get into NY to work.

Actually it is - when told of the virus, New Yorkers continued to go to bars, rrestaurants, clubs and the theater. It spread like wildfire......and then it came to New England. Okie dokie??

Respected Contributor

Chris is out of the basement now lol. Saw this morning on HLN showed him coming up out and saying he is doing well and his wife is over the virus! Showed him staying his distance from her and the kids. Yet on Easter he and his wife were holding hands.  

Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

Chris is out of the basement now lol. Saw this morning on HLN showed him coming up out and saying he is doing well and his wife is over the virus! Showed him staying his distance from her and the kids. Yet on Easter he and his wife were holding hands.  

Who said this???? Are there pictures that show them holding hands? As every nursing student has learned: If it wasn't documented, it wasn't done.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well read the articles and saw on tv that happened, and was when he and a man on a bike yelled at him and said thought he was in quarantine and  he was with his wife holding hands and with his kids. Chris did not deny and talked about it on his radio show.

HIS wife sure recovered quickly?!!

Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

Well read the articles and saw on tv that happened, and was when he and a man on a bike yelled at him and said thought he was in quarantine and  he was with his wife holding hands and with his kids. Chris did not deny and talked about it on his radio show.

HIS wife sure recovered quickly?!!

Oh...somebody said somebody saw something. No proof, only gossip. Carry on!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

His 14 year old son has now been infected.  I'm sure that neither he nor his wife would have done anything reckless that could have put their kids in danger. 

Super Contributor

His wife sure did get over this quickly.  Saw him coming out of the basement and his wife and kids were in the room.  Something not quite right.  He never looked that sick to me....not like other pictures of patients I've seen.  Never short of breath when he was talking, no coughing.  I'm an RN....just looked for symptoms.