Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Maybe we could stick to Andrew has handled this well. That would be much better than he's a great governor.

Respected Contributor

Nobody intentionally chips a tooth believe me and his weight loss is obvious.

Respected Contributor

On Twitter I sent him get well wishse, along with the tons of other people that  did too.

Respected Contributor

4167E8B3-234A-4F23-8BFB-2FC7092A41C8.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@pigletsmom  That's a good compromise. Kudos to you. Admit I've been doing a lot of eye rolling today. Between people sitting back like cats, waiting to hissss and people thinking they'll lose their salvation if they don't go to church on Sunday -- 

Anyhoo -- Sun is shining and I'll get some vitamin D right after my special spaghetti sauce has simmered. Hubs is watching Anne with an E (Anne of Green Gables) on Netflix. Love it -- great series. Now that makes me smile. He's bored beyond words. 

Everyone - stay well and as someone's tee shirt stated - gosh darnit -- be kind. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I think they are both providing a great public service.

What have the critics here done lately to serve anyone but themselves?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

He and his brother are a lot alike....full of themselves

The governor of New York has been a calming influence during this pandemic. After days and weeks of this you can see how much he cares about family and the doctors, nurses and medical personnel. He tells it like it is with facts and being a New Yorker, I am proud of his leadership.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Nope - he and his brother are a lot alot....smart, articulate, accomplished, show empathey and strength. I admire them both.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Has a video on cnn ,talking about the covid virus he has.

Wow.  That was a good segment and shows why it's so scary.  You don't know if you'll have the mild form or serious.  

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The governor of New York has been a calming influence during this pandemic. After days and weeks of this you can see how much he cares about family and the doctors, nurses and medical personnel. He tells it like it is with facts and being a New Yorker, I am proud of his leadership.

@Trinity11 I don't even live in NY and have watched his briefings.  They are so informative because he clearly lays out the challenges and the steps being taken to minimize them.  And he definitely seems to care.