Super Contributor

Re: Check out Lisa's Torture of the Week - Pull Ups

On 9/25/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 9/25/2014 nikkimom said:
On 9/25/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

As far as the stalking thing-yes she should live her life but she has taken no precautionary steps to lessen the stress of it and to say : ¨she lives in fear everyday¨ when she hears noises she wonders ¨quotes from the ABC lnterview in April

Get a guard dog, have a man or woman roommate, get a relationship-(so fulfils life to share w/ someone )that would not be a hard one for her. She seems so set in her ways and it seems others would interfer w/ her life/routine/ schedule so she lives in fear. That is just sad to me.

How do you come to this conclusion?

It amazes me the posters here who think they know all there is to know about her just because she has a blog.

Most of this post came straight from the horses mouth so to say. She does not have a dog , a roommate or live in partner . She said that last time I saw her ( w/in a few weeks ago ) she said she lives alone and apparently from the other interview lives in fear which I did not know until I googled her lastest stalker episode today. That interview was in April. That would be a problem in my world and one I would like to solve w/o giving the stalkers power by hiding in her public world. Having someone in the house with me would seem to lessen that fear and stress she is enduring. That is NOT the case according to her .

According to her she says she is just too high maintenance for anyone else to live w/ her as well as other little things over the 16 years I have watched her on the Q. It took her 4 years and a weightloss to try something other than boot cut jeans. She wore one pair of white trousers for 2 years straight all the time because she thought they made her thighs look slimmer. The girl gets stuck- a little set in her ways. No biggy. My conclusion is based on many facts she has stated and things i have seen, nothing I dreamed up . I like Lisa a lot and have watched and listened to her many, many times over the years.

It amazes me how many here come to her defense. She needs none from any of us. She is a very beautiful, bright, articulate woman with a great career and one hellava salesperson who has her hang-ups and flaws just like the rest of us. Additionally she is a public figure and with that comes opinion and scrutiny.

So she lives alone. So what?

My opinion? You have too much time on your hands paying such close attention to every things she says on a blog or wears on TV.

Maybe you might consider what she doesn't say in public and what she doesn't show to everyone. Maybe, just maybe, she keeps her private business private.

Some of us do.

Really ?? So hostile because I am a good listener and observer?? Lisa has been very very private for many years and just since she got on FB not too long ago did she become more open . But I do not think she tells unthruths. How long have you been such a Lisa fan that you what to bager me of what I think to be true because of the words and actions that come out of her mouth?? you would know all things I put down if you have been @ these boards and the Q for a long time. My main message stemmed from seeing that interview today with the latest stalker episode- she said she lives in fear ( April)and she said is alone (Sept) - THAT is sad to think about. Any advise stalkees get is NOT to be alone - speaking from experience !

Super Contributor

On 9/25/2014 birkin baby said:
On 9/24/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 9/24/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

She is not 50 yet, she is in her late 40's, 47 or something!

LOL! What happens when she turns 50? Maybe she will do 4 pull-ups and not 3?
HAHAHAHA ...you must take into consideration she did 3pull ups in FULL makeup. That has to count for something!!!! By the way,I cannot do a single one. Lol.

Well, the makeup does count for at least 5 additional pounds of resistance.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I have no problem with LR -- just her makeup.

Super Contributor

On 9/25/2014 LipstickDiva said:

As far as the stalking thing-yes she should live her life but she has taken no precautionary steps to lessen the stress of it and to say : ¨she lives in fear everyday¨ when she hears noises she wonders ¨quotes from the ABC lnterview in April

Get a guard dog, have a man or woman roommate, get a relationship-(so fulfils life to share w/ someone )that would not be a hard one for her. She seems so set in her ways and it seems others would interfer w/ her life/routine/ schedule so she lives in fear. That is just sad to me.

What is sad to me is that you feel you need to be in a relationship to be fulfilled.

Lisa doesn't have the time to devote to having a dog.

I do not feel that way at all. I know many ladies who are single and have great lives and of course are fulfilled . It is just my opinion that we are social beings and that constant sharing w/ spouse or children is a different fulfillment and a possible solution to living alone and curtail these stalking incidents she keeps having- end the fear .

Honored Contributor

Some guys I used to work with decided among themselves that I must be gay. I heard the rumor & confronted the guy who started it. He said he based his theory on the fact that I never brought any date to the Christmas party and never spoke about a love life!!! From that they deduced I was gay.

I NEVER discuss my personal life at work. I would never subject my SO or ANYONE to a company Christmas party either. They are boring and tedious if you don't know anyone. They are boring and tedious if you DO know EVERYONE! I was married long ago to someone who was in the public eye and had enough of people wanting to know my personal business.

People can be so nosey!

I applaud Lisa for keeping her personal life private. I prefer that to hosts who share engagements, marriages, kids, etc. every chance they can. After the way one host's engagement blew up - I bet she wished it wasn't so public!

Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 VCamp2748 said:

LOL! Laughing at myself. When I first read the title of this thread, my first thought was of the pull-ups diapers for kids & wondering what kind of weird GILI had LR come up with{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Regular Contributor

On 9/24/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 9/24/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

She is not 50 yet, she is in her late 40's, 47 or something!

LOL! What happens when she turns 50? Maybe she will do 4 pull-ups and not 3?
For someone who has so many health problems as yourself, please don't go there.