Honored Contributor

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore exersize/fitness machines or devices.  I do them for a while and then they end up sitting in a corner or in a closet collecting dust.  I'm in Wellness program and doing well as far as nutrition goes.  My blood sugar, blood pressure and all my other health numbers are excellent, they have been for two years now.  I walk, weathe permitting.  Now I want to go into weight loss mode and lose 20lbs and I know that the only way to do that is exersize.  So, when I clicked on to ShopHQ and saw the Chair Gym Deluxe at a discounted price.....I took that as a sign.  So, I'll see how it goes.  I hope I can get into it, build some muscle, lose weight.  

Honored Contributor

I own the Nano Gym...same concept. I use it everyday. I purchased extra bands to get more resistance. It's a good workout and keeps me strong.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  I also have the Nano Gym and love it. I also bought the extra bands and never used them. I haven’t got past the second color yet. Nice and it doesn’t take up much room. With the extra piece that attaches at the floor part it keeps it stable.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 

I think I remember talking about the Nano Gym with you a while back. It's been a long time and I still love mine, too. Just the other day I bought a 50-lb bag of dog food and had to lift it out of my car and carry it up a full flight of stairs. That bag weighs almost half of what I weigh. At first I didn't think I could do it but I did it and it wasn't bad. Thanks to the Nano Gym...that made it possible. I'm 64yo and I feel strong because of the nano Gym.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee @Yes you did.I thought I had talked to you here.

I am now 70. I walk every morning at 7:00 am and use the Nano Gym in between when I can. Have had some wrist problems and I like using both arms for my waist twist.

My husband wanted to get rid of it and I said no way. He doesn’t use it and just because I don’t use it every day he thought he could get rid of it. He works mostly outside for his exercise.

Nice hearing from you. 😊

Honored Contributor

Nice to talk with you again, too. @MKR14  

I do the waist twist also and that has whittled my waist at least an inch, maybe more. That also helps keep my core strength good so I won't lose my balance and fall. It's such a great piece of equipment. Don't let your DH get rid if it! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Chair Gym Deluxe

[ Edited ]

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner.

We had to put our Shih-Tzu down yesterday. She had a bad seizure and it may have caused brain damage as she also had heart and pancreas problems. She has been doing so well until yesterday as it came on suddenly. The Vets and her Groomer are as saddened as we are. Precious is my Avatar here. She would have been 15 years old in April. She was so spoiled and the house seems so empty. We made the decision easily as vowed she would never suffer when the time came. She was gentle, calm and so lovable. God has an angel for sure.

My husband has gotten the word that if the Nano Gym goes he will follow! I guess after 55 years together in October this year he isn’t threatened. 

Have a good weekend. 

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 

I am so, so sorry for your loss. ((((hugs)))  Please take care and you will be in my prayers.Heart