Trusted Contributor

Hckynut.....I still see the post...I did not delete it....thanks!

Also, I answered you today and hope it's not deleted....

Honored Contributor

@mishka14

I now see your post, duh on me, sorry about my post saying it was gone. As far as Medicare? If the $900 BILLION that was borrowed(?) from Medicare, for our present disaster, is put back where it belongs, unless you live to be well over 100+, I don't see Medicare going anywhere.

I retired after 33 years working for Western Electric/AT&T, and while my pensions is stuck at the 1994 $$$ scale(think that dollar is now worth about $.25), I do get some paid by them for my supplemental plan. Was free when I retired, and told "it will never change"(yeh, right), but it takes a good chunk of my 1994 dollar pension to pay for it.

It is a shame that people that have worked and paid into a find for decades, now know all that is in the SAFE is a worthless(to us)IOU for who knows how many Trillions of $$$?  A hand up? I am all for it, but unfortunately that is not always how it works.

Best to you, and isn't there some Physical Therapy you can do at home? I don't have any joint issues (I attribute a lot of that to doing all I could to protect them, even though I was involved in activities that don't turn out well for the majority), and genetics also. Had PT for almost every part of my body, and always found/find a way(even at age 78) to do most of it a home, much of it without needing equipment.

Take good care,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)