Esteemed Contributor

Cervical Spine Surgery Tomorrow

Please send some good thoughts my way as I am not thrilled about getting this surgery.  My surgeon is excellent, but this is not how I thought that I would spend the next two months.  I also have another meniscus tear, so that is now on the back burner.  It is always something as we get older.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: Cervical Spine Surgery Tomorrow

@SXMGirl Wishing you all the best for a good recovery. I'm sure this is a stressful time for you.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl 

Sending my thoughts to you for tomorrow's surgery. Hope everything goes smoothly in your surgery and recovery.

Things heal slower as we get older, but I don't find it to "always be something". Myself, some of my medical problems have been from optional risks I choose to take, living my type of lifestyle.

My very best to you,

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl - I will be praying for you. I'm glad you have a surgeon you have confidence in. After the surgery you can use the time to rest, catch up on any reading you have, and watch TV - oh, and talk to us of course! I wish you a quick pain-free recovery.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl 

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Best Wishes.  I also seem to be going from one surgery to another.  But sometimes slowing down to take care of yourself may be a kind of blessing.  Hope everything goes extremely well. 

Honored Contributor

Best of luck to you !! I am also in the midst of a very unexpected miniscus tear, going for MRI next week to determine the damage.  Will not be consenting to any surgery at this time. 

Respected Contributor

Prayers @SXMGirl for a perfect surgical outcome and swift and easy recovery!  

Respected Contributor

I hope all goes well for your surgery and recovery.

Valued Contributor

@SXMGirl prayers for a positive outcome.  stay strong!