Esteemed Contributor

I just found this thread and I too had Cellulitis.  One day when I got out of the car something bit me under my left eye.  I didn't think much of it until some time later it became swollen and became black and blue.  It took a few days before it finally began to clear up and once it was all gone I didn't give it a second thought.

A few weeks later I felt something sting my right hand and very shortly thereafter it began to swell and crept up my arm turning different colors.  My daughter drove me to an urgent care and the doctor immediately diagnosed it as Cellulitis and prescribed antibiotics.  She described as something put an infection in my body.

The medication cleared it up and after reading all the posts I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Don't want anything like that again.

@ozarkgirl wrote:

Anyone had this? Went to the ER a week ago. My leg was bright red and purple. Diagnois Cellulis On my second antibotic We are watching it very closely because I have had a total knee replacement and I don't want anything to go wrong with that. How long do I have to tolerate this?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam