Honored Contributor

Re: Carcinogen found in hand sanitizers

@goldensrbest wrote:

Name brands, made where?

@goldensrbest    Exactly.  All this rhetoric is a waste of time if you aren't give names of ALL  of the SPECIFIC BRANDS. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

Name brands, made where?

Among the most contaminated hand cleaners were products from artnaturals, Scentsational Soaps and Candles Inc., The Creme Shop and a Baby Yoda-themed bottle from Best Brands Consumer Products Inc. Each started selling the cleaners that were tested by Valisure in either April or May of 2020, according to FDA records. An artnaturals sanitizer contained the most benzene of those sampled, at 16 parts per million.

This is in the posted article.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 @goldensrbest 

If you click on the live link in OP's post, the list of specific products begins on page 14.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags    Thanks, didn't see the link. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I do find this concerning especially with what I see each day working with young children.  I work in an elementary school and the teachers now have the kids put sanitizer on their hands before touching about anything in the classroom. What really concerns me is they give the kids snacks most days and teachers make the kids rub hand sanitizer gel all over their hands before they eat the snacks.  Which means they are eating the sanitizer as well, eh?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden Thank you.