Respected Contributor

Hey Lannie can we get a group rate on fixing these fingers. It's d0ne with a local and I love to watch everything anyway. What causes it?? Trauma or arthritis. Take your pick.

Good about the air fryer. We use ours for everything. You got the cream of the crop with the Breville. The cuisinaut is a horror to clean. 

OK the darn virus came back. I said enough already. I tried to do it the right way. I took my antibiotics and its now gone. The first solid food i had was pancakes. That's all I wanted. My pajama bottoms fell off of me as I was coming out of the bathroom. I said some way to lose weight.

Lannie I agree with your decision about the kidney stones. I don't know if your on any water restriction but If you can I would drink a fair amount of it. Not an over amount because it can screw up your electrolyes. These stones start out as crystals then they form into stones. Water helps.

Pam just try to be patient.

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN ---oh girl---you must look like a super model with all your weight lossWoman Wink what a nagging bug you caught and I will NOT be going on that diet!!

Yes I know---but like I told lannie---no more patience to use anymore----it has all been gone for many months now--my horrible sleeping pattern of late can attest to that--last night I was awake at midnite and then prob awake every couple hours--finally got up at 6 and feel like garbage----gonna be a long day!!! Woman Mad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!

I am a free woman as of 9:20 a.m. today!! Got the finalized divorce papers, all signed and delivered!!! Cannot tell you how relieved I am--waiting for a few loose ends but that is nothing compared to a year of not knowing ----now my friend Karma--can take over and do "her" thing!!!

lannie--I think you promised me a parade of some sort?---bring it on friend!!!!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

FINALLY!! 

I'm still getting the parade together!!!

So glad it's officially over for you!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Here's a start!!!

brass band vector silhouette - marching band parade stock illustrations

Marching Band  marching band stock illustrations

celebration in the city - parade stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

Disney parade of disneyland, hong kong. A scene from the disney flights of parade at main street of disneyland, hong kong with characters such as baloo the bear stock image

Honored Contributor

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!! Woman Very HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

Yippee!! I see Lannie has a wonderful parade planned. Now you'll sleep tonight. Either that or you'll be dancing around the apt. Congrats.

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN ---yep--got my groove thang going--but carefully----don't want a busted groove thang, don't cha know!!! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Well I went to breakfast with the girls today. We are all a train wreck. One needs surgery on both of her shoulders. another needs a hip replacement. Another announced her dementia diagnosis. One has chronic seizures for about 30 years. husband has a A1C of 8.1. Let's see everyone is either limping or taking pain medication. And of course me with my stomach. Oh and another is needs a need replacement. I said we are all falling apart. I said don't you know these are the golden years. 

It felt good to get out. 

Honored Contributor

Good to hear from you jackie--is your stomach still messed up? and those girls of yours----man alive --you should all get  a discount and go to the same place for repairWoman Surprised

Finally hit me that I am free of that horrible "idiot"--a week later it hit me--huge ton of relief---- 

talked to a financial adviser yesterday as I need some direction about how I can manage to live another 20 years on what I have in the bank--he wants me to invest!!! What??? Not looking to invest-- thinking at this age, I just need to live!! don't think he is the one I need to deal with. who do I go to--a retirement pro,  a CPA. a tax adviser?  Am stumped. Have mucho taxes to pay this year from selling the house--yikes was shocked--but chuckling that the "idiot" will have 3x the taxes due than me---he has NO idea what to do about taxes--I did them the whole 47 years we were married--am chuckling right nowWoman Very Happy

Stripey cat is really doing well again--she still is light as a feather and eating like a horse--but she is back to her funny self--she goes back to the vet next Tuesday for a follow up for her thyroid issues and shots for cats----

My younger brother got very sick with what he called the flu--been down for nearly 2 weeks but from what he was describing--it sounds more like covid to me--had all the symptoms but tested negative---a friend of ours went to Las Vegas--and got sick, came home and instead of staying home, he went out and about!!!! I would like to find Mr. 2x4 and work him over!!!! Brother and wife have been quarantining tho---

weather has been the usual for here--wet, windy and chilly--today temps in the upper 50s to low 60s ,then tomorrow in the 70s but then back to low 50s for the rest of the week and more rain. Good gravy--our mountains got many feet of snow too---one pass got 6 feet!!! My 3 lilies are starting to sprout--got more coming to fill up the huge pot I have on my small deck---not many,  as there is no room but at least I will have some.  I got those 3 from my sil last year--I dug up all the ones from the house and gave them to her,. 

ok--thats all I got!

PAM