Respected Contributor

I have a funny story about TMJ - a good friend of mine had it for many years.

When she finally had insurance (Medicare) she needed a hysterectomy and proceeded to have it done and guess what - she never had TMJ since then !!!  I wouldn't believe it if I didn't know her so well and who knows what happened, but I tell people I know the cure for TMJ, LOL!! 😂

becoming colder here and the s word is coming- brrr!  Hoping to get my booster next week. 

Honored Contributor

OK lion-----just plain weird TMJ story----

I got my 2nd new computer over the weekend and managed to get it set up myself......was pretty easy for not being a techie but the key board/mouse included is garbage. You would think that after spending hundreds of $$ they could include decent stuff--so have a different keyboard coming today and it is wireless not the corded one they gave me---such junk---but wow--the screen is enormous---much bigger than my laptops. I ended up getting a desk top this time, an all in one so all the cords are in the back---so will send the damaged one back tomorrow-----

Good lord---weather here is crazy!! It's the 2nd pineapple express in less than a week---flooding rivers that are at historic levels and the wind is coming in the 40-60 mph and very warm--was 60* all night and right now too. Just nuts!!!

Got one more week til the divorce mediation takes place--will be next Tuesday---I hope I will know what the final outcome will be then--could be an all day thing too. Will be on zoom which I have no idea how to do yet. 

so there you go------hope all is well!!--pam

Respected Contributor

Pam - I know it sounds weird, but that is what happened to her!  We laugh about it all the time.

Jackie, get an appointment for your hysterectomy soon, it will cure your TMJ, LOL!!!

I think you will be very happy with your all in one computer, I love mine!  I have a cordless keyboard and a cordless mouse, so no humongous mass of tangled cords anymore.  I am on Zoom a lot, but only use my ipads for that, it seems easier and better quality. My computer does have a camera though if I need to use it, like for Zoom.

Have to make an appointment for my booster, have heard people are getting more side effects from it, I hope mine will go ok, but not planning anything for a couple days after.

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness ---yes think I will like it--very big screen after using a laptop for years and now I have my new wireless keyboard things are good and love having the cords in the back too---now--Woman Frustrated--- my printer is on the fritz---good grief---have been printing out all sorts of legal stuff and I know I ran the ink dry but----as I have the instant ink service from HP---I must wait to get THEIR ink as a store brand ink doesn't work right in the printer---that will come Thursday----

am thinking that ALL things I have/had  to do, to be done with numbnuts---is giving my electronics a case of very BAD JUJU!!!!!!! 

Had to re-answer a few of the questions I have answered at least 3 times for opposing party---my lawyer is really fed up with that guy---found out he is a mere pup, age 28, and has been a lawyer since 2020!!!!! Wonder if numbnuts even knows that---probably not as the docs that he had to submit for the mediation looks like a little kid answered them--the man used PENCIL and wrote everything in long hand!!!! and misspelled alot of words to boot----OMG!!! I laughed out loud when I read what he answered-----but maybe karma is starting to seep in----can't wait until the mediator gets a hold of it--she goes over all this stuff before hand. Only 6 more days til this thing happens

Weather has stopped being  like  armageddon for awhile---got so much rain and wind---many small towns up south are flooded, roads are flooded and impassable, even had salmon swim out of the rivers and into yards----not sure how much rain  where I am but it is several inches or feet..Mountains lost all the snow that helped with the flooding issues. a real mess.

Respected Contributor

Sorry I haven't written. Back to the dentist again. Need a root canal. Also Fran's son is dying. He went into the hospital for a procedure, Developed a spine infection, sepsis, cardiac arrest, and now is on hospice. He was the only one holding things together with his mother. His sister is on another planet and the other son no one hears from really. He's in the UK. Fran is in shock basically. She's OK for now because he is still here. 

Tomorrow I have my physical. Can you say nervous breakdown. What is wrong with me?? 

I'm sorry I haven't been reading all of the posts except that Pam is loving her new computer. Sending hugs.

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN --oh jackie and your teeth!!!! what is going on??? So sorry about Frans world---just so many awful things going on with people these days--read about it every day--like we are all being punished ---

You will do fine with your physical--I need one too and prob a vag ultra sound due to the cancer meds I am on. 

Tomorrow is the divorce mediation--got numbnuts letter to the mediator last night --all 300+ pages---- I decided not to read it until this morning as I knew I would be steaming angry and not get any sleep--it's suppose to be just a letter for mediator to acquaint herself with the facts. about 3/4 of it is just plain horse manure---actually laughed at how the truth gets bent into making numbnuts look like a saint---I am thinking he is showing signs of reduced brain function as alot of this stuff never happened or he forgot what was said and when-----he wants to settle--will talk to my people today. Such an IDIOT!!! Hopefully after tomorrow things will be done-ish!!!!

Respected Contributor

Pam - hope all goes well for you tomorrow. They will divide up all the assets, the house proceeds will be easy - you each get half, be glad that it's sold. Then each of your personal possessions. Then they will consider each of your incomes.  Hopefully it will be done then and you can get on with things. Yay!🎉 Did you get Zoom up and going?

Jackie -  there hasn't been a whole lot to read here, just me and Pam. I did post about a cure for TMJ, but it does involve getting a hysterectomy, yes you read that right. 
But holy cow you've been a busy girl. But now your physical is over for another year and you will still be able to chew food. 
Poor Fran, sometimes life comes at you with a vengeance.  What can you say. 

Got my booster and this time I have a very painful arm at the injection site. It's red and hot and hard and swollen. . Been icing it and taking Advil. 
Everybody has something.......

Respected Contributor

Lannie a hysterectomy?? I barely made it to the Dr today. Some minor cardiac issues that he isn't concerned about. Other than that I seem to be fine. We'll see what the blood tests show. He's not concerned. I told him I get really tired on the Lopressor. So he said try half in the morning and half at night. it's the long acting one. I said I'm a lopressor junkie. I love this drug. No PVC"s or rapid heart rate anymore. Blood pressure is good. He laughed.

Pam everything is going to be fine. Then it will all be over with and you'll never have to deal with this moron again. We'll be praying for you. 

Next on the list is mammo and oncologist. Does it ever end.

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness --yes today is finally here---and actually slept pretty good---not sure why--

Assets are pretty much non existant but were already divvied up when we separated in March-- and house sale $$ was done in March. Just have to show  that numbnuts is a royal jerk that he is  trying to get out of making sure I will do well--as he promised in the beginning--all the financials are were done months ago too----and still things could go sideways  and really, am expecting that--will be an all day thing too---DD is an emotional mess with all this--not for her sperm donor, but for me---after all this we need to decide what to do with us. Been on hold almost all year.  Hate that this horrible excuse for a human has had such a hold over us!!! 

thanks for the good wishes--send as much good juju my way---

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN ---good news about your physical and the other things will be fine too---I take atenolol for my funky heartbeat--25 mg in the a.m. and 50mg a night--otherwise I would be a a tired puddle too.

yes let's hope today will be the beginning of the end--will really the end of the year will be the legal end. but am sure numbnuts will dig in his heels and maybe--we don't settle anything---he is a vengeful, nasty, lying SOB, prone to fits of rage when things don't go his way-----and he HATES lawyers and all things to do with them.

will check in when I can--thanks all!!