Honored Contributor

Hey jackie---how did you do during your storm?  we managed just fine with our "bomb cyclone" --very windy and rainy. Now we are having an atmospheric river coming thru now---used to be called a pineapple express--tons of rain and today, 62* outside, then a few days of sun---screwy weather!!! 

got my flu shot yesterday ----and got the one for seniors instead of the regular one----just a minor sore arm. Can get my booster but think I will wait awhile-----

Will talk to my lawyers assistant today--yes, still going thru this STUPID process---I am SO done with it all. Mediation is set for Nove 23 and will be an all day affaire--CHAA-CHING!!!!!

Are you all OK?

pam

Respected Contributor

Pam - was just trying to remember when your divide up the assets meeting was. Soon it will be over.  🎉🎈🎉
I got my flu shot today and my arm is starting to get very sore, which is the usual for me. In a couple weeks I'll get my Covid booster and we'll see how that goes. 

Glad you like your computer!  I had to get a new printer and they were few and far between. Ended up getting a Canon and it is not as nice as my HP was, but I had little choice - Best Buy had empty shelves. I'm pretty sure they are made overseas so they're probably sitting out in the ocean waiting to dock and get unloaded

Jackie - too bad about your friend. I know there are days that I can tell my mental facilities are waning.  My sister is getting worse also. It's sad. 

Respected Contributor

Ladies the storm starts and I don't hear a bloody thing. Had my headphones and was watching TV. It wasn't that bad. Just lots of rain. Husband was yelling. Don't you hear the rain. Nope.

Pam not to worry. You got this. nail him to the wall.  

Got my discharge from the oral surgery today. Now the crown. Too much walking and fresh air today. Also went out to dinner. My system isn't used to all of this. Oh my Dr asked me if i got the booster. I said I just had the flu shot. It takes 2-3 weeks to kick in. Will wait a month. I got the Moderna and my immunity is suppose to be 92%. Anyway Moderna is not that easy to get in the pharmacies. I know my Dr doesn't have it. I have no interest in mixing vaccines. 

Yes Lannie this dementia thing is scaring us all with my friend. I'm sorry about your sister. 

Tomorrow I'll tell you the saga with the title of the car. 

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN ---the only way to go thru a rainstorm--not hearing it and watching TV.Woman Very Happy Been a steady rain for going on 36 hrs now, supposed to clear up by noon and then dry until Monday. but very chilly today, only 49*---brrrrr!!

I talked to lawyers assistant for an hour yesterday--she is very re- assuring about the outcome, just all this bloody paperwork to get in by next Wednesday--said what answers I gave, were very good. gotta go to the hospital Tuesday to get my cancer records to send in----my folder is ONLY 3-4 inches thick---but I can get them immediately. am more and more resentful about all this, I have to admit---should be in my list of demands -- payment for tremendous  stress and anxiety---I know, don't get angry---GET EVENSmiley Mad

Oh goody---car nightmares---

Respected Contributor

It's been a thousand years since I bought a car. I've been leasing them for the past 7 years. I get the title and the bill of sale in the mail. OK that's great. Nope. Everything has to go to the DMV. Husband said I'm going to bring it down there. I said I would call them first. Since I never listen to him I called. The man said  the original bill of sale and the title and a check for 20 bucks has to be sent to Albany. He said do it certified mail. Do not go down to the DMV. They will send you home. Husband said you know you have to pay tax on the car. I said look at the title and the bill of sale. The tax was already included. I just told him. Stick to teeth and don't think please. 

Did my absentee ballot. Husband said where did you get it from. I said on the site for the board of elections. I'm not going to that church. Half of the them are over 90. They don't know what they are doing. It's easier. OH. I';m telling you there are mental deficiencies in his family. They are all nuts. 

Pam just tell yourself this will all be over soon. Your right Don't get mad get even. 

Honored Contributor

jackie---well that car story wasn't as bad as I thought----yes these men need to zip their traps------will not miss any of that nonsense---

So have been using my health portal online, from the hospital I go to,  to ask about things that are concerning to me, instead of trying to get in to talk to a dr. I have to say---works like a charm!!!!  Did  this with 3 drs offices and for each one, someone called me, or left messages within a day or 2----AMAZING!!!  Most times it would be more than a month to get an appt. 

So torrential rain has stopped-- got almost 2 inches of  rain in that  24 hrs--now it is very foggy but dry and should be sunny for the weekend---but very chilly -----

not sure what to expect from Halloween here in these apts, as far trick/treats are concerned--have a couple small bags of candy--may need another one tho. Hard to believe it is this time of the year already---next week the time change happens.

got my flu shot this week--the one specifically for seniors-have heard not so great things about how people deal with the after math but it is no big deal, slightly sore arm and thats all. next will be my booster shot---

so that is it--hope you all are well!!

pam

Honored Contributor

good morning all--so what's going on? Very quiet here.Woman Embarassed

Today is the day that the 119 question interrogatories are due to opposing party, in this ever continuing saga of my divorce----Managed to get my part sent to my lawyer and have a few things I will send in as a supplement.  And must send in more $$ too---the mediation date is Nov 23 @ 9am and may go for 8 hours----have been working on this everyday for a few hours at a time. Tuesday, got my hopsital records for the cancer adventure--all 294 pages but on a flash drive--holy cow----trying to decipher it all was mind numbing--finally I sent the whole thing to opposing part for them to look at--HAHA---let "numbnuts attoney go thru them and charge him for  turning each page----and found out I will be "free" by the end of the year IF numbnuts goes with the mediation plan---that makes me nervous!!!

Not a whole lot going on here--weather has turned into a rainy, grey mess as per usual. Trees have been de- leafed and temps will be in the 40's this weekend--snow in the mountains too.

got a notice from my apartment about re newing the lease another year --think DD and I will do that--we really don't want to move again-----

Hard to believe it is Nov already----think my brother is having dinner at his house so we will go there. All of us should be boostered by then ---that will be nice-----

ok --so thats all folks!!!

pam

Honored Contributor

Good grief----it's been a week of not being able to sign on these boards ------as of this  a.m. here I am--------

Not a whole lot going on except our weather is crazy nuts!!! this week there was a tornado warning to take cover over the peninsula near the coast----what????? I am not anywhees near that area and it quickly blew away--but then howling winds, hail, sideways rain after it all. Been calm for a few days but now we are in for another atmospheric river headed this way and over night into Friday----1-3 inches of rain and flooding rivers, a melting snowpack and windy too--just crazy!!!

How is everyone?

Have to send my new computer back--damaged screen--I did order a new one and maybe here soon---need it for a zoom meeting for the mediation----yes still working on all that nonsense----a boatload of bad juju being sent over the karma waves to you know who!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Was having a terrible time getting on to the board. Wrote to QVC and they said they were fixing it. Well that was 2 weeks ago. 

Going back to the oral surgeon today for him to examine my TMJ. This was the pits since I went to him over a week ago. My dentist wants me cleared.

OK this is all a test. Are the rest of you having problems getting on

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN ---I just sign in myself yesterday---I emailed them after I Live chatted and got an answer back that they were working on it. Gave me an explanation to why and what was going on. Something about finding a company  to maintain this community after they were going to stop it. Anyway am glad we are back!!! 

Is your TMJ worse and what does that have to do with what you have been going thru? My DD has TMJ too--sounds horrible when she eats------