Honored Contributor

@NigelSparkles ---great and thank you for the info---went to the Wisteria Lane site and it was a hot mess then found proboards but haven;t gone there yet---really appreciate your info!!!

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness --well congrats to you on a new DIL!! where in WA state is she from? 

Am going to check out the website that was suggested here and let everyone know---I would HATE to not hear from our wacky group---

GC---where are you?????

Respected Contributor

I went over to pro boards and signed up just in case - what are they messing with our lives for anyway?!!!

Pam, I can't remember where in WA she was from, my memory just doesn't work any more. 
Went to visit my sister for a few days, came home and went over to watch my grandson in cross country race at college, then had to go my cousin's funeral, but got to see my other cousins - my head is spinning!  Haven't done so much in ages. And it was all in different parts of the state!  
Am sooo bummed over these boards ending, but will not go on Facebook. 

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness ---boy, you were very busy with all your travels!!! Sounds fun--except for the funeral--am sorry about your cousin-----

--still dealing with my worn out laptop---however---DD ordered me one yesterday---bless her heart--so should get it next Wednesday--hopefully--am a little concerned with the shipping/supply issues. I decided on the brand Acer--it is another laptop with a ton of memory and ram and backlit keyboard,  touchpad for fingerprint ID and has the same screen size as my old one--no touch screen tho--not a fan and still running windows, which I am not a fan of either, but I know how to use it------- have all those questions to answer for the divorce mediation and need a reliable computer---would have loved a new Mac  but the price is way beyond me right now and there is a learning curve with it-----

Will go sign up on pro boards--yes I am really bummed about all this too. wonder what the reasoning is behind it---a mystery !!!!

Respected Contributor

Lannie it sounds like you've been one busy lady. Good for you. How did it feel being out??

OK I went to proboards and registered. I started a new thread cancer survivors so please guys write something on it. 

Whoever found proboards thank you. This could be a breath of fresh air. I'm sure the folks from qvc will be looking on to see what is written. 

Respected Contributor

Tell DD for me she is an angel for getting you another computer. You don't need anymore problems especially with a stupid machine. Acer makes great computers. I'm sure your going to love it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cancer survivors

[ Edited ]

@JackieHN ---thanks and yes she is a very good daughter--she and her brother are the best----am lucky to have them!!! 

Yes am looking forward to the new pc--dang, it took me 10 minutes trying to get to this website from my homepage-----counting the days til it comes; next Tuesday or Wednesday

Going to the foot dr to get my orthotics and have my weird feet figured out--he is the dr that did surgery on both achillles tendons in 06 and  07   and his office is 7 minutes away from where I live and he sends his prescribtions to the lab my son works at and DS will actually make the orthotics--isn't that funny--maybe I will get a family discount!!!

Also will go to proboards and sign up---

Honored Contributor

Good grief--now these boards are staying open????   

Respected Contributor

Appears the boards will stay, but who really knows for how long. We don't know why they decided this in the first place. Very odd for them to change their minds. 
Pam, hope you enjoy your new laptop!

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness ----hi friend!!!

You are right--who knows?? but am glad for the time being. would like to think all of the uproar was the reason for them staying---and that the powers that be actually listened--

Yes, I will enjoy a new computer altho I really did love my current one; had absolutely no issues with it until prob the last year---and especially the last few months ---was maddening---now just have to figure out how to move suff from the old one to the new one--what did you do? Prob will get my DS over here to do it------wish I was a tech genius---but am a tech weenie Cat LOL