Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness ---You would think that since there are no minor kids or  amazing assets--- except his stupid cars and pensions and stuff ---- and those are pitiful; I think his cars have more value than the benefits he has-----all this would be a no brainer--no brainer--yes that is what I am dealing with-----NO brains!!!  I am banking on the cheap part--he never wanted lawyers involved and screamed at me for getting one--spending that $$ just irks him and I am wondering if he knows that making this thing go on and on is going to cost him way more money-----where is my 2 x 4 again!!??? Feel the need to tenderize someones head!!!!Robot Mad

Respected Contributor

Yikes  Jackie, take cover from Henri, hope you are ok!!!

Respected Contributor

Well it was one sleepless night. Between worrying if my ceiling was going to leak from her patio or we were going to have flooding and worrying about my car it was a long night. Manhattan got creamed with flooding. Nothing here. Ceiling is still intact. If I saw any flooding I was going to move my car out of garage even at 3am. Sky's look dark. May get more rain. But so far so good. 

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN ---so glad you are ok--was wondering if we would hear from you ---- 

Respected Contributor

Hi ladies,  Maniac man is coming home today. He wanted me to pick him up. I said no bloody way. JFK is the armpit of the earth. I said take uber. He has not once let me get a word in on our skype calls. I said don't you talk to people there??? Anyway it was a lovely vacation for me except I fell in the bathroom and well lets say I'm kind of bruised. Fell on my fat butt so really no injuries. Sort of slowed me down. 

Went to the oral surgeon yesterday. Appointment was at 2pm. Changed to 2:30pm. Got there and they put me in a chair 2:45pm. He didn't come in until 3:10pm. I said will someone put duct tape over his mouth. My meter runs out in 20 minutes. He must have heard me cause he came in and said I'm like his wife. All is well. Next appointment in 3 weeks. 

So how is everyone doing. So now with the vaccines. We jumped through hoops to get them and now a booster. This delta variant is no laughing matter. His highly contagious and spreads fast. Lord have mercy on us. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Cancer survivors

[ Edited ]

@JackieHN ---geez jackie---do I gotta remind you----don't fall  !!!!! We don't bounce like we used too. 

so the man is coming home---have to say--not having to look at 'numbnuts" for the last 5 months has been blissful!!!

I often think we patients, should be able to charge the drs for our time, if they are really late with no good excuse---good your mouth is doing fine. 

I already knew that boosters would be a thing--and in Dec, I can get mine. We are back to masking up around here and I don't go into restaurants to eat anymore-- did a few times but not now---. and I never stopped wearing a mask if I was going into anyplace so no big deal. Am thinking this Xmas will be like last year--no family gatherings for mine.

Weather here, is turning to fall--been sunny but much cooler and a few grey days too--not much rain yet---get to sleep under blankets and no noise from the A/C--been great.

Tried to empty the small storage unit I have,  into the big one I have, but way too much that is heavy and stacked too high---think I will hire movers to do it. DS organized stuff in the big unit so that is done. Just need a few big burly guys with a truck to do it. another thing that just enrages me about numbnuts and his plan to get rid of me----me having to deal with all my stuff into storage---curses on him!!!!Robot Mad

Respected Contributor

Funny I had to check to see if he was alive last night in bed. No snoring, no movement. Nothing. 

Fran was a riot yesterday. She told me she grew a tooth. She never felt it before. I said let him check you out tomorrow. He said Fran you didn't grow a tooth. It's always been there. You probably never noticed it before. 

Pam you really think he worried about your things. In his tiny brain, well they aren't my things let her take care of it. I'm sure your son will help you sort things out.

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN --so is your man glad to be home? sounds like all the travel and drama wore him out----

I know--- nothing that  involves me or my kids, matters to numbnuts---never really did--was kind of like an annoying fly that kept buzzing around his head for 45 years---none of this surprises me and I have ALWAYS taken care of whatever needed to be done---so nothing new---yes I will take care of things--DS and DIL and DD will help----they are done with numbnuts--don't even call him dad anymore just "the a@#hole---and he is that to the inth degree!!

Grew a new tooth at 100+---that is funny----Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@JackieHN ---good grief---are you doing ok with all this crazy weather? Flash flood warnings in New York City?????? 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for asking. Manhattan got creamed. Not bad here. Just loads of rain. No leak in ceiling. Since Sandy they have been pretty pro active in cleaning out the sewers so no flooding at least in this neighborhood.