Trusted Contributor

Can't Read Reviews on Body Gym - Anyone Else Having Difficulty?

I can't see the 13+ reviews for the Body Gym. I've tried through Google Chrome and IE.

It only shows the questions.

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. I'll contact QVC and let them. I was waiting to hear what recent buyers thought since the last presentation.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't Read Reviews on Body Gym - Anyone Else Having Difficulty?

Total Gym?

Super Contributor

Nope, they are not there - just the questions.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't either. There are 3 new reviews tho. A 5 a 3 and a 1.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

I can read all three reviews. Don't understand, though - the top shows more reviews and a 4.5 rating, but only the three latest are showing. Like debc said, one 5, one 3, one 1. The 5 star rating was from a lady in a wheelchair who said she was able to use it and was very happy with it. The 1 star was because the bar wasn't padded and she felt the loops for the feet were too far apart for her because she was short. The 3 star review gave it a glowing report as to the quality and effectiveness of it, but she returned it because she didn't think the stickers fit the bar right and so gave it 3 stars.

I have it but haven't reviewed it yet. I like it a lot better than any other exercise band I've tried. I'm 5'2" and like that I can adjust the length of the tubing by rolling it on the bar. It's really good quality and very versatile.