Trusted Contributor

I can’t stand cottage cheese. I’ve never been able to. 

Honored Contributor

One of our favorite quick meals is spaghetti with bought sauce  and cottage cheese  and parm on top.

The following are historical facts, not political nor designed do be political here, just some interesting historical facts:  Former President Richard Nixon had cottage and ketchup for lunch often in the White House. And for what it's worth, he was a genius at foreign relations and the Presidents following him from both parties called called to confer with him on foreign policy issues.  

Respected Contributor

LOL......reading this while eating dinner, Pot Cheese (cottage) and noodles. YUMMMMMY

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Sooner.  Yes, I know about him except for the cottage cheese and ketchup.

Honored Contributor

I love cottage cheese and fruit.  I eat it every day as a snack, sometimes after lunch and sometimes before I go to bed.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Love cottage cheese but only the 4% milkfat variety.  Make a salad out of it with romaine, bananas, grapes/raisins for lunch especially in the summer.  Also eat it as a snack.  Also put it on spahgetti instead of tomato sauce.  Yummy!

Trusted Contributor

I blend it with a dry pkg of hidden valley ranch or lipton dry onion soup for a high protein delicious dip.

Valued Contributor

@deb5555 wrote:

I blend it with a dry pkg of hidden valley ranch or lipton dry onion soup for a high protein delicious dip.

I’ve never tried that, but I think I should!

Esteemed Contributor

I like cottage cheese but I think it has alot of sodium and it's hard to find low salt versions around here.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

I prefer dry curd (hard to find) cottage cheese; but, I eat it with salt an pepper. Yummy.