Honored Contributor

CORRECTED 1,040 CALORIES TWO WAXED PAPER PACKAGES OF GRAHAM CRACKERS

[ Edited ]

1,040 calories in one of the waxed paper pkgs of Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers. 

There are eight sheets of the crackers inside one of the waxed paper packs. That amount of crackers is 1,040 calories.

JUST CORRECTED THE TITLE. SEE OTHER POST IN THIS THREAD.

Super Contributor

Re: 1,040 CALORIES IN A SINGLE WAXED PAPER PACKAGE OF GRAHAM CRACKERS

Yikes, that's really sad, but on the brighter size, graham crackers are a good source of fiber?  I like a graham cracker quickly dipped in hot coffee.  

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D  I read the cal content when I buy anything. I love a couple of graham crackers dunked in a cold glass of low fat milk. Yum!

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D :  I can't believe you just posted that...  what made you think to look up the calories in the Honey Maid?  LOL

I'm laughing to keep from crying because we had a crawfish boil Saturday nite and made S'mores around the fire pit and I don't remember ever eating so many.  I was seriously thinking today about how many calories I must have blown and saw your post. You might be psychic!?!?

Honored Contributor

Who would sit and eat 8 sheets of graham crackers?  Maybe one or two, then that's enough of that.  They're not that delicious.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually, one sheet is meant to be broken into 4 crackers, so divide the per sheet by 4 to get a more realistic number.  That's 32.5 calories per cracker or 65 for two crackers.  Doesn't sound so bad to me.

Esteemed Contributor

A serving is 130 calories.  They aren't a low-cal food.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   The calories in the whole package are not the calories in what I consider my serving of grahams.  Once upon a time I often munched on two as a snack, but once I began seriously measuring my intake of sugar, I do sometimes eat one, but more often I snap off half of one and make that my sweet treat.  

Honored Contributor

Now that will make me think twice before eating my next slice of pie with a graham cracker crust. icon_shocked.gif

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal   Graham crackers are really cookies, aren't they?