Respected Contributor

Re: COLOR CHANGES IN LESSMAN CAPSULES?

Call Procaps Lab. Very great CS! I would assume they will want to know the name of the supplement and perhaps the Lot #'s for quality control.

This will give you an absolute answer straight from the manufacturing source.

Honored Contributor

@candys mine 

Well, I apologize if it wasn't clear to you.  I plan to call both HSN & AL's company, but really wanted to find out if others have had any similar experiences with Lessman's products.   

I just wanted to know what others had to report ... hope that clears it up for you.   

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

Call Procaps Lab. Very great CS! I would assume they will want to know the name of the supplement and perhaps the Lot #'s for quality control.

This will give you an absolute answer straight from the manufacturing source.

@jpie 

I have the bottles and serial numbers ready, and dates of purchases for both bottles, although I'm not sure that matters.   I've always bought them from HSN, and have never seen this before.   

Stay tuned, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I need your feedback on this ...... 

First, I've taken various Andrew Lessman supplements over the years, so I'm familiar with his products.

Second, I never, ever move capsules from one bottle to another.  Whatever packaging they came in, they stayed in until the product was gone.

I had a bottle of an occasional supplement, 60 capsules, expiration date 6-30-24.    Wanted to get another bottle recently and they only had very large quantities or 30 capsules, so I got the 30 bottle.  It has an expiration date of 11-30-23, although it was purchased months later.

Here's the problem: .... the supplements are different colors.   One bottle is the usual beige color it has always been, and the newer bottle is off-white.   I've never seen a color change in ANY Lessman product.   Both had plastic seals around the caps .... I would have noticed if they were missing.

Would you take the off-white ones?  I was going to call HSN but thought maybe I should call AL's company ... or both.   I just noticed this a couple days ago, but am wondering if you've ever noticed something like this with any of AL's products.

What's your take on this?  TIA

I had the same problem with his memory capsules. Keept them in same bottle and not old.  They went from light beige to dark brown. I called pro caps and they said they were Ok to take, that happens sometimes. I took and no poblem.

His b12 are not as good as purity. I had my b12 checked and it went border line, so I got a b12 shot yesterday and feel like a new wome with all kinds of pep. The nurse that gave it to me said most elderly get a shot once a month.  Now, I have to convince my Dr. to give it to me once a month, that's how long they last.  The pills that were good are too expensive and the shots don't cost me anything.  I had a dramatic drop switching brands and I had asked for a test because I was so tired. The last two days, I am full of pep.  Sorry I went off subject. With the food prices I can't afford meat or fish and am practally a vegatarian and hense the drop in b12. 

I do like his supplements especially the memory one, but without test I wonder how good they really are.