Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

my Dr. wants  me to start taking this instead of another Blood pressure medication .  I already take a mild one , but it isn't low enough my dr feels.     We have tried many others    all I couldn't tolerate.   I am very sensitive to meds.  I have done some research and I'm just not sure about this CDB .   I can't seem to find info on if it's standardized .   I know that's  important plus not all oils or herbs are safe depending on where they come from and what grade is used .   An herbalist would be who to consult I'm thinking Has anyone taken CDB oil if so what are your thoughts?

Respected Contributor

It's CBD not CDB.

I've never taken it but interested in the responses here. I didn't know it could be used to help with hypertension.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: CDB Oil , any thoughts?

[ Edited ]

CBD reminds me of the old snake oil. There is no miracle cure-all no matter what you call it.

Honored Contributor

All I know is that I've got a bottle that is supposed to relieve joint pain and it does absolutely nothing for me.  I wouldn't want to depend on it to control my BP.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

No thoughts, never used it.

hckynut 🥅🏒

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

It's CBD not CDB.

I've never taken it but interested in the responses here. I didn't know it could be used to help with hypertension.  

I tend to be at times dyslexic ,   Give me a break.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

All I know is that I've got a bottle that is supposed to relieve joint pain and it does absolutely nothing for me.  I wouldn't want to depend on it to control my BP.

@Kachina624   curious ,  did you have any side effects?   

Valued Contributor

I have never used but my neighbor swears by it.  She loves it and said it has really helped her pains.  

I think your Doctor should give you information that you can read over since he is the one who is suggesting that you take it.

Respected Contributor

I would never trust a medical condition like hypertension to a substance like CBD oil. Which to my knowledge, has no proven clinical efficacy. Just anecdotal testimonials. 
What are the side effects that you find intolerable with standard BP meds?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   curious ,  did you have any side effects?   

@Kitty Galore   No, but its an oil I rub on.  Do not take it internally.  It's peppermint scented.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment