Valued Contributor

I really do like the CBD oil and cream I am using now, CBD distillery, does anyone have a brand that they truly enjoy and feel it is working for them.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't use CBD oil but was reading about it yesterday.  I think the name of a good company was Pure Kana.  

Contributor

I have been purchasing from Charlotte's Web per a recommendation on this board. I am very pleased with their products and service. I use their cream, oil, and sleep gummies...never slept better.

Honored Contributor

I have been using Bison Extracts cbd/thc cream. It works for me. I also have some edibles with cbd/thc, some with cbd only. I think the cbd only ones taste terrible. Not enough thc in them to notice or I don't. I feel better the next day after eating these.

Honored Contributor

@annie315 wrote:

I have been purchasing from Charlotte's Web per a recommendation on this board. I am very pleased with their products and service. I use their cream, oil, and sleep gummies...never slept better.

@annie315 

I was going to try their sleep gummies until I saw it has melatonin in it? If their other products are suppose to help with sleep I don't understand why they have to put this in their formula? I found this with another sleep gummy. They must think it works better with it which it should.

Valued Contributor

Bluebird Botanicals. Very highly rated.

Respected Contributor

Haha!  I was just about to start a post on CBD oil.  There's a guy I follow on FB who swears by it;  he quit his job and started selling it.  THAT alone is an amazing testimonial to it's efficacy.  Honestly, I thought it was just another snake oil "fad".

I guess not.  Apparently, the stuff really works.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

I like the first day when using CBD cream or capsules. Very relaxing.  But the second day, my pain is worse, all joints hurt/burn. People often think their are no side effects so I share this. Walking up the next day with all joints on fire with the capsules and just the joints where I used the cream is bad. Called a paradoxical reaction. I purchased both from a high quality company, two different brands. Husband now uses these products and has no problems. I am using CuraMed curcumin or turmeric and it's good. I also use Jarrow  brand. Curcumin has helped my arthritis pain more than anything, SAMe also helps. Good luck to you! We used NaturallyBetter cream and something from the Accupuncturist for the capsules that apparently is used up and husband decided not to get more. Naturally Better is a good company, sells other products. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.