Esteemed Contributor

DH, who has a medical marijuana card, takes some CBD infused products.  They work for him; they are packaged and taxed by the State, but they are definitely not cheap!

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@dex wrote:

@Shelbelle @The news recently had a story on CBd about the growing number of users showing up at hospitals with nausea.I would not purchase a large amount at one time until you find out how you react.My friends niece tried some for back pain and it made her sick.

@dex @Shelbelle 

From what I heard on the news the people getting sick is from the Edibles is because they use too much of the product. It takes longer to get the effects from it so people take more thinking it will work better or faster. Just consume what it says & give the product time to work. It's not a miracle fix that works overnight. People will see more benefits using the products as it states on the label with long term use.

Do your research. I would not buy just any product from any seller.

They now have Certified Companies listed at US Hemp Authority dot org I would recommend buying from one of the companies listed on this site. At least you should be getting what you are buying from one of them.

They have so many selling the stuff right now you never what's in it.

Our state just passed laws on Medical MJ but have no regulations as to what's in it. It could have 0 ingredients that work & be full of pesticides with the way our law is written. I won't buy any in our state until it's regulated & you know what you are buying has exactly what it states on the label.

I bought some from CBD Lotion from Lord Jones when I had Shingles. It did seem to help but would have worked better with the THC in it for pain. I had to smoke that stuff to get it. LOL!!!

I'm seriously thinking about using the CBD Oil from Bluebird Botanicals or Charlotte's Web.

Since I was online checking out Bluebird Botanicals site when I went to weather dot com to check out our weather a 25% off coupon from Bluebird Botanicals popped up.

So you can order this stuff right online and it's all legit/legal??  I had no idea....I know my state recently passed a law making it legal but not sure if that for recreational use.  Years back it was passed for medical only.  

Frequent Contributor

I started using cbd cream several months ago and it has really helped me with all the pain I’ve had since my stroke. I had to use it for a few days before I noticed results but it does help. It isn’cheap but for me its worth it. Be sure to buy from a reputable place and also check how much cbd oil is actually in the product.  Some creams have just a minimal amount.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been taking CBD oil for several months now and have noticed a dramatic decrease in my lower back pain due to arthritis.  I have experienced no side effects.

The literature I researched recommended taking the oil form.

It is expensive, but I only use 1/2 of the oil dropper every day.

I really don’t want to recommend a brand - that is up to everyone to research.  But it’s not an Amazon product.  

My back doctor I have seen for years is very happy with my newfound freedom from the vast majority of my pain.  But not nearly as happy as I am.  I feel like I have my life back.

I personally would avoid gummies, etc.  You don’t know how much you are getting nor the quality.

Super Contributor

After doing some research, I came across a serious recommendation for a website

which specializes in CBD products.

Each product shows Lab test  results from a 3rd party, showing various stats. such as percentages, etc.

They also have hefty discounts for various categories, such as for veterans (of which I am one). Of course they need “proof” such as DD214, or other qualifying records of 

income or disability.

Check out lazarusnaturals and see what you think.

There are non-thc products, along with flavorless oils....which are my preferences to try!

The prices are reasonable even w/o any discount and I believe they are offering a %15 discount today with an on-site coupon code.

Respected Contributor

Bc of texting - I rarely get emails from anyone anymore but these days I have to go in and clean it out once a week bc my email is being overtaken by companies selling CBD oil and edibles.  I delete and they come back double!  

Esteemed Contributor

My little dachshund started getting very weak in her back legs a couple of weeks ago.  After the usual baby aspirin didn't work we bought some CBD oil for dogs.  We give her five drops a day.  We are on day five and she is now 90% back to her old self!

Respected Contributor

@JumpTheRope wrote:

After doing some research, I came across a serious recommendation for a website

which specializes in CBD products.

Each product shows Lab test  results from a 3rd party, showing various stats. such as percentages, etc.

They also have hefty discounts for various categories, such as for veterans (of which I am one). Of course they need “proof” such as DD214, or other qualifying records of 

income or disability.

Check out lazarusnaturals and see what you think.

There are non-thc products, along with flavorless oils....which are my preferences to try!

The prices are reasonable even w/o any discount and I believe they are offering a %15 discount today with an on-site coupon code.

@JumpTheRope Thanks for being willing to give a specific recommendation. I find specific information to be the most useful.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@dex wrote:

@Shelbelle @The news recently had a story on CBd about the growing number of users showing up at hospitals with nausea.I would not purchase a large amount at one time until you find out how you react.My friends niece tried some for back pain and it made her sick.

@dex @Shelbelle 

From what I heard on the news the people getting sick is from the Edibles is because they use too much of the product. It takes longer to get the effects from it so people take more thinking it will work better or faster. Just consume what it says & give the product time to work. It's not a miracle fix that works overnight. People will see more benefits using the products as it states on the label with long term use.

Do your research. I would not buy just any product from any seller.

They now have Certified Companies listed at US Hemp Authority dot org I would recommend buying from one of the companies listed on this site. At least you should be getting what you are buying from one of them.

They have so many selling the stuff right now you never what's in it.

Our state just passed laws on Medical MJ but have no regulations as to what's in it. It could have 0 ingredients that work & be full of pesticides with the way our law is written. I won't buy any in our state until it's regulated & you know what you are buying has exactly what it states on the label.

I bought some from CBD Lotion from Lord Jones when I had Shingles. It did seem to help but would have worked better with the THC in it for pain. I had to smoke that stuff to get it. LOL!!!

I'm seriously thinking about using the CBD Oil from Bluebird Botanicals or Charlotte's Web.

Since I was online checking out Bluebird Botanicals site when I went to weather dot com to check out our weather a 25% off coupon from Bluebird Botanicals popped up.

@Nightowlz  I appreciate the recommendations. I am considering getting a cream for arthritic knees,

Honored Contributor

My DH and I recently jumped on the CBD bandwagon, to give it a shot.  Two key things that you'll want to be sure of with the oral drops is that you're getting full spectrum oil and that it's the only thing in the botttle aside from maybe a flavoring (usually peppermint from what I've observed). 

Your oil should have a dark green appearance.  The first brand we tried was a disappointment.  I ordered without researching because my cousin sells it.  It turned out that avocado oil was the first ingredient.  We used it faithfully for two weeks and didn't notice a thing.  The stuff isn't cheap so I returned it for a full refund, less shipping. 

The current one we're trying is sold by someone else I know and she's been super helpful with information, guidance, and support.  I signed up to be an associate (no fee) but I don't have any plans to operate as a business other than if an immediate relative wants something.  This particular company has assorted strengths of the oil but they also have gummies, haircare, skincare, pet care, pain care, vaping oils, etc.  We feel much better about this company/product than we did with the first.