Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

My DH and I recently jumped on the CBD bandwagon, to give it a shot.  Two key things that you'll want to be sure of with the oral drops is that you're getting full spectrum oil and that it's the only thing in the botttle aside from maybe a flavoring (usually peppermint from what I've observed). 

Your oil should have a dark green appearance.  The first brand we tried was a disappointment.  I ordered without researching because my cousin sells it.  It turned out that avocado oil was the first ingredient.  We used it faithfully for two weeks and didn't notice a thing.  The stuff isn't cheap so I returned it for a full refund, less shipping. 

The current one we're trying is sold by someone else I know and she's been super helpful with information, guidance, and support.  I signed up to be an associate (no fee) but I don't have any plans to operate as a business other than if an immediate relative wants something.  This particular company has assorted strengths of the oil but they also have gummies, haircare, skincare, pet care, pain care, vaping oils, etc.  We feel much better about this company/product than we did with the first.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  what do you mean about "full spectrum" oil?  Does that mean it has THC in it?  

No, not at all @tsavorite .  Full spectrum means the whole plant is used, which is the way nature intended it, but the THC has been removed.  The user does not get high and they will not fail a drug test.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ointment - the #5 strength - same strength that professional athletes use.  Can purchase from a Professional Massage Therapist or Physical Therapist.

#5 is the ONLY thing that can touch my knee pain from the i----t surgeon who made several errors during my knee surgery, 5 years ago.

Valued Contributor

I took anxiety pills for 1 month a while ago.I had strange headaches so I stopped. I try not to take medicine unless I really need it.

I have been using CBD oil for almost 2 weeks.I have to take 3 or 4 spritzes instead of the recommended dose of 2.

I don't really feel better yet.I am using a cheap brand. It is $ 22.00 for a 30 ml.tiny bottle.

My husband sleeps better with the same CBD oil.My daughter is considering stopping it,because it makes her too realaxed and sleepy.

I will try better brands.

Respected Contributor

The guy that does our hair found some in Delaware when he was visiting.  He bought one in the chocolate/mint flavor and has been using it for about a month for various problems.  He takes 1 to 2 drops daily and sharing it with his dad for some of his medical issues and is really helping him.

I checked out their site at fohcbd dot com (fountain of health) and just ordered a 1/2 ounce for myself to try.  It's 1000mg and full spectrum - made in Colorado.

They also have other flavors and creams, etc. along with free shipping.

Just wanted to pass this info on; but not sure how well it works until it arrives.

Respected Contributor

Re: CBD oils or creams?

[ Edited ]

@ Montana wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@dex wrote:

@Shelbelle @The news recently had a story on CBd about the growing number of users showing up at hospitals with nausea.I would not purchase a large amount at one time until you find out how you react.My friends niece tried some for back pain and it made her sick.

@dex @Shelbelle 

From what I heard on the news the people getting sick is from the Edibles is because they use too much of the product. It takes longer to get the effects from it so people take more thinking it will work better or faster. Just consume what it says & give the product time to work. It's not a miracle fix that works overnight. People will see more benefits using the products as it states on the label with long term use.

Do your research. I would not buy just any product from any seller.

They now have Certified Companies listed at US Hemp Authority dot org I would recommend buying from one of the companies listed on this site. At least you should be getting what you are buying from one of them.

They have so many selling the stuff right now you never what's in it.

Our state just passed laws on Medical MJ but have no regulations as to what's in it. It could have 0 ingredients that work & be full of pesticides with the way our law is written. I won't buy any in our state until it's regulated & you know what you are buying has exactly what it states on the label.

I bought some from CBD Lotion from Lord Jones when I had Shingles. It did seem to help but would have worked better with the THC in it for pain. I had to smoke that stuff to get it. LOL!!!

I'm seriously thinking about using the CBD Oil from Bluebird Botanicals or Charlotte's Web.

Since I was online checking out Bluebird Botanicals site when I went to weather dot com to check out our weather a 25% off coupon from Bluebird Botanicals popped up.

@Nightowlz  I appreciate the recommendations. I am considering getting a cream for arthritic knees,

I got Consult Beaute, which I said I'd never buy, CBD Zing topical pain relief cream, that is FDA certified and on sale today on the other channel on subscription. I really think it is helping with my achy arms and shoulders. I actually bought another on subscription to take on vacations and so I won't run out. 

Trusted Contributor
I am on my second bottle of CBD OIL which I ordered on-line and it isn't helping my sleep issues at all! After this bottle is finished (because I do want to give it a fair chance) I will be going to my local dispensary and plan to try the CBD/THC OIL, as so many people have said that in order to get the effectiveness necessary, you need to use the CBD/THC combo together. As long as I am able to safely drive and function normally, I figure a little buzz won't hurt me. I really need some relief from anxiety, social anxiety and sleepless nights!!
Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@dex wrote:

@Shelbelle @The news recently had a story on CBd about the growing number of users showing up at hospitals with nausea.I would not purchase a large amount at one time until you find out how you react.My friends niece tried some for back pain and it made her sick.

@dex @Shelbelle 

From what I heard on the news the people getting sick is from the Edibles is because they use too much of the product. It takes longer to get the effects from it so people take more thinking it will work better or faster. Just consume what it says & give the product time to work. It's not a miracle fix that works overnight. People will see more benefits using the products as it states on the label with long term use.

They now have Certified Companies listed at US Hemp Authority dot org I would recommend buying from one of the companies listed on this site. At least you should be getting what you are buying from one of them.

Our state just passed laws on Medical MJ but have no regulations as to what's in it. It could have 0 ingredients that work & be full of pesticides with the way our law is written. I won't buy any in our state until it's regulated & you know what you are buying has exactly what it states on the label.

I bought some from CBD Lotion from Lord Jones when I had Shingles. It did seem to help but would have worked better with the THC in it for pain. I had to smoke that stuff to get it. LOL!!!

I'm seriously thinking about using the CBD Oil from Bluebird Botanicals or Charlotte's Web.

Since I was online checking out Bluebird Botanicals site when I went to weather dot com to check out our weather a 25% off coupon from Bluebird Botanicals popped up.

@Nightowlz  I appreciate the recommendations. I am considering getting a cream for arthritic knees,

I got Consult Beaute, which I said I'd never buy, CBD Zing topical pain relief cream, that is FDA certified and on sale today on the other channel on subscription. I really think it is helping with my achy arms and shoulders. I actually bought another on subscription to take on vacations and so I won't run out. 

@Valstybaby 

I saw that CBD Zing cream being shown on ShopHQ today and actually started another thread on it asking for comments from anyone that has tried it. It has 500 mg. of  CBD, so I am tempted to try it on my knees. Not sure there is anything short of surgery, though, that will help my problem. I have no cartilage in between the bones. Got injections that helped for about a month. I would imagine the cream would help diminish muscle aches, though.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@ Montana wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@dex wrote:

@dex @Shelbelle 

@Valstybaby 

I saw that CBD Zing cream being shown on ShopHQ today and actually started another thread on it asking for comments from anyone that has tried it. It has 500 mg. of  CBD, so I am tempted to try it on my knees. Not sure there is anything short of surgery, though, that will help my problem. I have no cartilage in between the bones. Got injections that helped for about a month. I would imagine the cream would help diminish muscle aches, though.

I wrote a bad review because the bottle was half full but Dr. Debrow actually addressed it by saying there was 3 oz in the bottle and when I weighed it, it was 3oz. That being said I really think it is helping, especially at night, when I would be woken up with arm and shoulder pain. I actually ordered another bottle, also on subscription for when I travel.  I always said I would never buy from the Debrows - never say never.