Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried any of these products for arthritis? They seem to be gaining in popularity.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl  I haven't, but am seriously thinking about it.  I wouldn't want to take anything orally, but would like to see what it would do as a cream/oil for my back and a sore toe.

Honored Contributor

I keep seeing ads for gummie bears and chocolates with CBD oil in them. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle @The news recently had a story on CBd about the growing number of users showing up at hospitals with nausea.I would not purchase a large amount at one time until you find out how you react.My friends niece tried some for back pain and it made her sick.

Respected Contributor

I've never used it, but my husband had a bad reaction to it.  Nothing serious, just an itchy rash.  So start out sparingly!

Valued Contributor

Re: CBD oils or creams?

[ Edited ]

Yes . I have tried the ones without the thc.[the stuff that gets you high.]They help me relax and sleep and yes they do seem to help with pain.Not all brands are equal . Some are good and some are bad . I would not advise buying on Amazon

cathy from ma

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl  My husband has ruptured discs in his back and I purchased the gummies with melatonin.  He tried them for about 6 months and decided that it was really just the melatonin that was helping him to relax and sleep.  I was reall hoping they would help him, the guy is a hard working man who never slows down no matter how much pain.  I really admire him for his hard work.

Valued Contributor

I take cymbalta to help with my back pain . Lidocaine patches [prescription] also help me . They are expensive and sometimes do not stick well but I use them and add tape . Biofreeze [a cream or roll on  really helps also  I got it at the cvs.

. Probably the cbd pain reliever cream will help him.

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shelbelle @The news recently had a story on CBd about the growing number of users showing up at hospitals with nausea.I would not purchase a large amount at one time until you find out how you react.My friends niece tried some for back pain and it made her sick.

@dex @Shelbelle 

From what I heard on the news the people getting sick is from the Edibles is because they use too much of the product. It takes longer to get the effects from it so people take more thinking it will work better or faster. Just consume what it says & give the product time to work. It's not a miracle fix that works overnight. People will see more benefits using the products as it states on the label with long term use.

Do your research. I would not buy just any product from any seller.

They now have Certified Companies listed at US Hemp Authority dot org I would recommend buying from one of the companies listed on this site. At least you should be getting what you are buying from one of them.

They have so many selling the stuff right now you never what's in it.

Our state just passed laws on Medical MJ but have no regulations as to what's in it. It could have 0 ingredients that work & be full of pesticides with the way our law is written. I won't buy any in our state until it's regulated & you know what you are buying has exactly what it states on the label.

I bought some from CBD Lotion from Lord Jones when I had Shingles. It did seem to help but would have worked better with the THC in it for pain. I had to smoke that stuff to get it. LOL!!!

I'm seriously thinking about using the CBD Oil from Bluebird Botanicals or Charlotte's Web.

Since I was online checking out Bluebird Botanicals site when I went to weather dot com to check out our weather a 25% off coupon from Bluebird Botanicals popped up.

Honored Contributor

You have to know who you are buying from. I buy only from a local herbalist who has great standards

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.