Trusted Contributor

CBD Topical Creams For Pain

[ Edited ]

Have you used one that actually helps relieve joint pain? I have tried a few and they've done nothing for me. I am seeing one on ShopHQ called Consult Health Zing that has 500 mg. of CBD in it. I am a real skeptic when it comes to these miracle creams, but, I have really bad knee pain and would try anything short of surgery. Welcome your comments.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: CBD Topical Creams For Pain

I bought one from Amazon, it didn't work at all and I'm not surprised.  I want to try it again but next time I will buy it from a dispensary that a friend recommended.  You have a consult first and then they recommend the cream that is right for you.   

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Have you used one that actually helps relieve joint pain? I have tried a few and they've done nothing for me. I am seeing one on ShopHQ called Consult Health Zing that has 500 mg. of CBD in it. I am a real skeptic when it comes to these miracle creams, but, I have really bad knee pain and would try anything short of surgery. Welcome your comments.

Didn't believe it would work but tried it for my arms and shoulders and I really think it is helping.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I bought one from Amazon, it didn't work at all and I'm not surprised.  I want to try it again but next time I will buy it from a dispensary that a friend recommended.  You have a consult first and then they recommend the cream that is right for you.   

I think that's the best way to go. CBD everything is so ubiquitous now and I have to wonder how much of it is really effective. I have some friends who have been using it for years for anxiety and migraines and they seem to get better results and have always bought theirs directly from dispensaries.

My sister bought a topical pain ointment for my mom with no results and I've referred her to my friend to get the details on her doctor and dispensary. 

Honored Contributor

I bought one from a local dispensery--works like a charm-----

Valued Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I bought one from a local dispensery--works like a charm-----

Me too @wagirl!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

A very reputable website called lazarusnaturals offers capsules, creams,

tinctures, etc. in all strengths from full spectrum to thc-free

Their products are 3rd party independently tested with results on the website.

There are big discounts available for certain groups.

I am not affiliated w this site in any way, except as a customer.

Valued Contributor

Try Myaderm.  Its expensive though.

Respected Contributor

@toria wrote:

Try Myaderm.  Its expensive though.

@toria 

Thanks for posting. Products have great reviews.