Honored Contributor

Re: CBD OIL WITHOUT THC FOR SLEEP ISSUES....?

@Suzeecat wrote:

I tried CBD oil for my insomnia.  It didn't really help at all.  It helped a little for my occasional anxiety which would sometimes interfere with my sleep, but I don't get any more sleep than I used to, unfortunately.  Smiley Sad

@Suzeecat

Which one did you try--where did you find it?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

The brand is SOL, you can find it on line.  I think I originally saw it on my Facebook feed.  Lots of good info on their website. 

Honored Contributor

@sfnative

I have bought CBD, OTO for years and none of it has THC. There is CBD which is sold by dispensers that has THC, but what your order on line or from in your local herbalist does not.  The CBD with THS is an entire different product. I have done a lot of research on this 

@sfnative wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

CBD has no  THC and there are many places online you can buy it. There are also several spas in my area that are now carrying it

@I am still oxox

@winamac1

CBD DOES indeed contain HTC.  I used the ointment form for severe post-op knee pain.  My daughter sells it in her practice.  Believe me - it DOES contain HTC.

Though you can purchase it online, the best and most potent sources are from healthcare practitioners, as they are sold in varying strengths.

Winamac:  I've no knowledge re CBD w/o HTC.  Can't help you there.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

I also have sleep problems and would like to try this oil. Recently I went back to a low dose of estrogen cream, bought online OTC, no script needed. It is helping.  I’m not sure I want to use this the rest of my life, so I’m still looking at the CBD oil.  But the estrogen does make a difference if you’re over 55. 

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox

"HTC" is the active hemp ingredient.  Is this the ingredient to which folks are objecting or something else?

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

Believe there's some confusion.  The active ingredient is HTC from hemp.  Have no clue what THC is.

Honored Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

@winamac1

Believe there's some confusion.  The active ingredient is HTC from hemp.  Have no clue what THC is.

@sfnative

There's no confusion on my part sfnative. THC is the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis.

I don't want the high.  I just want the CBD 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

cwhemp dot com.

The Stanley brothers have been featured in several documentaries about Charlotte’s Web hemp products used under doctor’s supervision to treat epilepsy in children. 

The site has a brief article about sleep and CBD oil. 

Their customer service staff will help you with any questions and the strength of products.

This company is in Colorado, but sell their products worldwide. 

This company was recommended by a doctor I see as a patient. I haven’t ordered any product from them though. 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@winamac1

cwhemp dot com.

The Stanley brothers have been featured in several documentaries about Charlotte’s Web hemp products used under doctor’s supervision to treat epilepsy in children. 

The site has a brief article about sleep and CBD oil. 

Their customer service staff will help you with any questions and the strength of products.

This company is in Colorado, but sell their products worldwide. 

This company was recommended by a doctor I see as a patient. I haven’t ordered any product from them though. 

@butterfly123Thanks!!!