Valued Contributor

If your primary care physician advised you to try it, don't they know what meds you are taking?

Honored Contributor

I've smoked MJ for 46 years, it works for me. I've never had a problem with it interfering with my BP or other meds.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor
@D Kay, that is what is confusing me! PCP recommended this at my last physical and I specifically asked her if I should order on line or go to the dispensary. She said go to the dispensary. I'll have to contact her before I go because I don't know if she realizes that I'll have to purchase the CBD W/THC. Maybe that's fine to do but I will definitely check with her first! For me, the whole thing is just really confusing, LOL!
Honored Contributor

if you work and have random drug testing, this can show up in your blood as drug.  Just be advised.  Concerning if it works I know people who love it, and other say it doesn't work.  But I do know people who have been suspended from work for 2 months for dirt test from CBD hemp oil.  They were shocked.

Super Contributor

For those interested who are veterans and/or low income, 

a site called lazarusnaturals offers a discount of %60.

They have tinctures, capsules, balms, etc.

The products range from full spectrum down to thc-free.

10mg up to 100mg.

* I am not affiliated w them in any way, except as a customer.

FYI: Hemp products on Amazon contain NO CBD (by law).

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@samlet, yes it is expensive for sure, especially if it doesn't give you results!! I paid 65.00 + shipping for a buy 1/ get 1 order.
@dex, what is Charlotte's Web????

That is a brand name.I buy it in bartells drugstore.

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books   I already know folks who read this post by me will laugh outloud, be total nay-sayers, roll their eyes, say it 'just figures from these two' and a variety of other negative thoughts outloud here but I'm choosing to share this anyway. Not long ago I saw info about a new cbd collaborated by Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg. They've been working on a good product with people behind them to offer to the public who may be interested.  I ordered a bottle of their oil, in short my DH really likes it. He uses it for his arthritic hands and it works wonderfully for him. Takes his pain away and that's the purpose.

Respected Contributor

I just started taking the CBD oil so can't say how effective it is yet. And I think like everything else, not all are same quality. I ordered mine through a rep for Hempworx.

Respected Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this particular forum but I was wondering if anyone has tried, and had any good results with, CBD Hemp Oil. I have terrible insomnia and anxiety/social anxiety issues and I just received an order of the FULL SPECTRUM CBD 100MG HEMP OIL that I ordered online. Of course they say it works wonders but does it really?? This is the THC FREE FORMULA so I am not too hopeful of great results. Also can this oil be taken with prescription medications for high blood pressure and cholesterol? Thanks for any information anyone can provide to this CBD "newbie"!!😀

I totally relate as I've battled extreme anxiety for years as well. I get mine from Hempworx and they have dif. strengths of it---500 up to 1000mg. I started with the 750 so will see how it works. (just got it yesterday). I agree it is pricey--the 750mg oil was $70.

Respected Contributor

Re: CBD Hemp Oil

[ Edited ]

There are many sites for CBD oil on Facebook  where people who use it make comments about their experiences. These are generally folks who have serious physical problems and most post positive experiences with the oil.  However, there are so many different kinds and sites and the prices can vary so one would be confused as to where to order.   I often wonder how so many people can afford it though; for many of the users the products can cost up to a $1000 a month for those with serious illnesses and they must take it for the rest of their lives.   Do expect though, that in the future the price will go down as it usually does after a certain product floods the market.  As for the doctors, I doubt it's been approved by most as yet since is i't still in the trial stage.and not approved by the FDA. It does sound promising though.