Trusted Contributor
Hi, I'm new to this particular forum but I was wondering if anyone has tried, and had any good results with, CBD Hemp Oil. I have terrible insomnia and anxiety/social anxiety issues and I just received an order of the FULL SPECTRUM CBD 100MG HEMP OIL that I ordered online. Of course they say it works wonders but does it really?? This is the THC FREE FORMULA so I am not too hopeful of great results. Also can this oil be taken with prescription medications for high blood pressure and cholesterol? Thanks for any information anyone can provide to this CBD "newbie"!!😀
Super Contributor

My daughter has lupus and fibromyalgia.  She has tried several of the CBD products and none of them have worked.

Valued Contributor

I don't think that anyone on this forum should be telling you what you can take with you prescription meds.

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this particular forum but I was wondering if anyone has tried, and had any good results with, CBD Hemp Oil. I have terrible insomnia and anxiety/social anxiety issues and I just received an order of the FULL SPECTRUM CBD 100MG HEMP OIL that I ordered online. Of course they say it works wonders but does it really?? This is the THC FREE FORMULA so I am not too hopeful of great results. Also can this oil be taken with prescription medications for high blood pressure and cholesterol? Thanks for any information anyone can provide to this CBD "newbie"!!😀

I am using charlottes web and it helps but I don't take any other meds..you will need to ask your doc.

Trusted Contributor
@fingerlakesny, I'm sorry to hear that your daughter didn't have good luck with the products she tried. I'm really not expecting to either but I was trying to avoid the CBD OIL W/THC. I'm hearing that the combo of CBD and THC works really well though. I may end up having to try that combo even though I'm really not looking for a "buzz", just something to help me sleep and make me feel less anxious all the time.
Trusted Contributor
I am going to check with my pharmacist tomorrow morning. It was actually my PCP who advised me to try it.
Contributor

I have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and tried CBD oil. It was about $70 for a small amount and did little to nothing to relieve my anxiety. I ordered about 3 bottles because of all the great reviews on it, but gave up because it is expensive for a good brand with no results. 

Trusted Contributor
@samlet, yes it is expensive for sure, especially if it doesn't give you results!! I paid 65.00 + shipping for a buy 1/ get 1 order.
@dex, what is Charlotte's Web????
Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books :  I don't know what state you are in but if Marijuana is legal, try it (bud tenders are usually pretty knowledgeable about their products and may be able to help you).

Trusted Contributor
@patbz, yes, it is legal and we have a dispensary in our city but all they have is the CBD/THC Oil combo with a 50:50 ratio of each and as I said earlier, I was trying to avoid the THC, but there may be no getting around it!! UGH!!!