Honored Contributor

C. Pneumoniae infections becoming resistant

[ Edited ]

Here are some interesting facts; a recommended list of supplements and the cpn org pages that explain this new resistant form of disease.

If you know anything about this illness, I would appreciate information.

Note that the organism has been implicated in MANY diseases, including fibromyalgia, etc.

http://www.cpnhelp.org/home

IMG_9983.JPG

IMG_9980.PNG

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: C. Pneumoniae infections becoming resistant

[ Edited ]

I got chlymadia infection from a patient who had it and kept pulling the ventilator hose off his trach. He would absolutely stop breathing immediately so we did not have time to do anything but grab a glove and run in there to put the vent hose back in place. I was so sick from that infection - it decided to land in my rt. kidney.Ultimately had 4 surgeries to drain the cyst it caused and eventually a partial nephrectomy - then a full nephrectomy.

After I got so sick from this infection the ICU staff started to be very careful about gown, gloves & masks going into his room.He resp then cardiac arrested while the nurse was gowning up. So sad - she felt awful - but what can you do.

Ultimately this infection saved my life though because when they sent my kidney to pathology they found it had a small carcinoma in it and had my kidney not been removed due to this infection I would have died from that cancer.

Chlymadia has always been a nasty infection - usually only people who got it were immunocompromised though. It sounds like it has gotten much worse. 

Amazing all the super intelligent people - the super strong people - all the artificial intelligence we can , and have created. But we can't beat the tiny , invisible little creatures that snuf out so very many people's lives each year.

Honored Contributor

Re: C. Pneumoniae infections becoming resistant

@151949

I am glad that you are well!

Thank you for your story!

What a scary time you had with all of this.❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~