Respected Contributor

Buspar - Have you used/anxiety ??

My doctor wants me to try this. Have you used/tried? TIA

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Re: Buspar - Have you used/anxiety ??

@cbrite -

Hi!

If no one answers here, a good website for rx reviews- askapatient.com.

I think since every drug works differently for every person you can only try it and see if it works and also can you tolerate any side effects while seeing if it works for a few weeks or however long they say to see if it does.

I hope you feel better soon whatever you decideSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay 

Thank you....

I'm sorry you cannot see your family, especially your sweet mother..... Heart

Take care and I wish you all the best. What area of the USA do you reside in? 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cbrite -Thank you so much!

SoutheastSmiley Happy

except the other half in the NE and then extended  family all around the country!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay 

Why are there so many strange new names on the forums? Is eerie.....😕 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Frequent Contributor

Many years ago I was prescribed Buspar for anxiety.  Ended up taking for a year or so and eventually was able to come off the drug.  It was great and my doctor said it was not addictive and safe.  Good luck!! 

Honored Contributor

I always wonder about that too.

And a lot is the first post asking where a host long gone is.

I sometimes wonder if it is the host or a friend asking to see if they are missed but maybe not.

Or some long weird complaint about not being able to get credit or something. Maybe they create a new nick cause they dont want people to know who they were.

It's hard to think all these are just first time posters who have never been here before especially if they say they've been with qvc since cvn or whatever it was called🙄

Frequent Contributor

I took Buspar a few years ago and took it about a year and a half along with an anti-depressant and it was very helpful. I didn’t have any side effects and no problem discontinuing it. Give it a try. I don’t think you’ll be sorry. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

Buspar is an older anti-anxiety medication; dated back from the 1980's. I haven't heard of that drug prescribed in a long time. 

Honored Contributor

I still get great results using a small dose of Xanax , but only when needed. One bottle of 30 lasts me a few years.