Honored Contributor

Re: Bronchial pneumonia for me

Been there myself a couple times.    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and advice on meds, John, no   I didn't have that but I think I know what you  mean with the spirometer. I'm slowly getting better, much coughing for sure, but it sounds like a lot of you have had it much worse. I do hope you all get better soon,too. I haven't been on the computer much so this is my first visit since I wrote the original.

The one shots I know are the original one which we had a few years ago, and Prevnar 13. The nurse where I go said there is a new Prevnar but Medicare hasn't approved it yet. And we need it. 

My best to you all.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
    Spoiler

@Mama Mia

Glad to hear you are slowly getting better and hope the process speeds up for you.

I can relate directly to the coughing issue from my year long processes of working on getting all the fluid, I aspirated into my lungs, completely removed.

Have had 5 broken ribs over the years and after so much coughing every day for so long, it almost felt like it was breaking my ribs.

At times I felt like I would never have clear lungs again, but I kept working with the Spirometer and giving myself 3 a day Nebulizer treatments, and that day finally came for me.

Best to you from our house of felines,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

There are alot of people with this.  I had  mild bronchitis  and was sick for over 2 weeks,  my friend at work has it bad but the dr will not give her antibiotics

Respected Contributor

So very sorry!  Hope you are feeling better daily.

Honored Contributor

Get well soon everyone.I feel bad for all who are battling this.