Honored Contributor

Prayers for you and your loved ones @springers You will win this battle spring right back into action of your daily life without missing very many steps.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Glad they got it in time.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@springers  Sending good vibes for a complete recovery. Early detection is so important. Mine was caught almost 40 years ago by a lump I found while showing. Blessings. 

40 years ago!  Wow...you are an inspiration for all of us new and relatively new survivors.  I'm going on 12 years from diagnosis and am hoping for many more years being cancer free.

Honored Contributor

@springers   thanks for updating us.  I'm so happy for the favorable outcome (re: surgery and follow up radiation).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@springersVery good news, glad you are feeling better.  I think the mental anguish does us all in if we are waiting for test results or surgery !!!

Honored Contributor

@springers 

Image result for pink flowers bouquet gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

Sending positive vibes, energy your way. From one warrior spirit to another.🙏

Esteemed Contributor

@springers , thanks for posting.  It is a good reminder for all of us.  So happy you caught this early.  God bless!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@judy0330 

@judy0330 wrote:

I had the exact same thing.  DCIS -- Grade 3.  My gynecologist calls me the poster child for mammograms.  I am so happy that yours was caught early too.  For me it has been 8 years this month and I am absolutely fine.  You will be too!  If there is anything I can do -- please let me know.

I had a man no 9 now ago.  Everything was Ok.  Today I had breast exam and they found a lump.  I have to make an imaging appt tomorrow, but worried sick.  I was given no encouragement.  I was told most women my age don,t get breast exams or mammos.  In other words your,re old.   I am in shock right now and just can,t do anything.  They looked again at last man no to make sure, everything was OK.

Esteemed Contributor

@springers 

@springers wrote:
Thank you everyone for your encouragement.
I had an MRI so good news is nothing new found. Insurance doesn’t want to approve one time radiation during surgery, they want me to go daily for 6 wks. Also they are removing lymph nodes for examination. Those who have had noninvasive did you have this done?
Thanks

Good luck.  You gave me some encouragement.  They found a lump today, 9 months after an OK mammo.