Trusted Contributor
I had what they thought was a possible calcium cluster is cancer. Mammogram, biopsy, fortunately caught early stage 0 (DCIS) non invasive in a duct. Grade 3 because of it being aggressive. I’m going for MRI this week, having lumpectomy with one time radiation during procedure.
Get your yearly check ups, I’m fortunate it was found early.
Honored Contributor

@springers  good luck.

Honored Contributor

@springers -

I'm so glad for you too that they caught it early and wishing you all the very best outcome!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

3 yr endometrial cancer survivor.  For sure, get those mammograms.  Sorry to hear about your diagnosis.  Hope all turns out well.  🙏

Esteemed Contributor

@springers  So glad that it was caught early.  Wishing you a good recovery.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor
Thank you everyone. I will be fine. Its better to catch things early.
Respected Contributor

@springers 

I’m so glad you caught it early. I caught it early also and am a one year survivor. Discovered the lump myself.

Valued Contributor

Best wishes @springers . I'm glad it was caught early.

Valued Contributor

Re: Breast biopsy is cancer

[ Edited ]

I had the exact same thing.  DCIS -- Grade 3.  My gynecologist calls me the poster child for mammograms.  I am so happy that yours was caught early too.  For me it has been 8 years this month and I am absolutely fine.  You will be too!  If there is anything I can do -- please let me know.

Honored Contributor

@springers  Wishing you a speedy recovery.  Take care of yourself and God Bless.

kindness is strength