Esteemed Contributor

Re: Brain Tumor - Astrocytoma

Bkgirl, just stopping here to tell you that I am praying for you, your son and your family. Take care of yourself. I hope for the best outcome. LM

Honored Contributor

Bkgirl, I wanted you to know many prayers and good thoughts are being sent to your son and the whole family.
Honored Contributor

Bkgirl, I wanted you to know many prayers and good thoughts are being sent to your son and the whole family.
Regular Contributor

My 25 year old son was diagnosed with an astrocytoma brain tumor when he was 9 years old. He was operated on at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. We were and continue to be very lucky, his tumor was benign and he fully recovered. I thank God every day for that and for the wonderful doctors/nurses/staff at CHOP. I pray that your son's tumor is the same as mine. My thoughts and my prayers are with you.

Honored Contributor

Prayers for your son bkgirl.
Occasional Contributor

Prayers for you and your son Adam. Stay strong in your faith, Gods love and his Grace are amazing.
Super Contributor

BKGirl, just want to let you know that I am still keeping your SON and FAMILY in my prayers!!

I know you need strength to go through whatever you are experiencing. May you feel the presence of God in your lives.

In Sunny AZ
Frequent Contributor

Update- Biopsy results were not what we hoped. Prognosis is poor. My son is getting radiation and chemo. Please continue to pray. I am devastated....
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear your recent news. I'm headed to mass in an hour and will pray for him the entire time. But please, don't give up hope. I haven't read the entire thread and am not sure of where you are or how old he is, but they may be other options or places for a better treatment.

Honored Contributor

Keeping you all in our prayers and in our hearts.....