Honored Contributor

A ny one ordered from there,i see they have powercom mask?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Bona fide face mask site

I have not ordered from that site. Seems their prices are very reasonable. Thanks for posting about it. 

Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest  Yes,I ordered  from  them. I got 20 Powecom KN95 masks for $17.60 with free shipping.They have the Powecom anti fraud seals on each package. They shipped fast. I was happy to support a small business. I would order from them again if needed. 

Hope this helpsWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

Never heard of it. I did hear on the news that the KN95 masks are made to China standards & the N95 masks are made to USA standards. They also said the real ones have the elastic around the head/neck not earloops. They also have the stamp NIOSH on them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

Never heard of it. I did hear on the news that the KN95 masks are made to China standards & the N95 masks are made to USA standards. They also said the real ones have the elastic around the head/neck not earloops. They also have the stamp NIOSH on them.

The POWECOM brand uses verification numbers on each of their mask wrappers where you can check it for authenticity online. POWECOM masks are also on the FDA list for safe masks to use. POWECOM makes both head loop and ear loop designs.