Contributor

BodyGym (Marie Osmond) vs Easy Shaper (Tony Little)

Wanted to hear from people who have tried these to see which might be better. It doesn't look like you can do some of the exercises with Tony's that you can do with Marie's because you can't put it behind your back or sit on it since the straps are separate.

Any input would be great.

Barb

Frequent Contributor

Re: BodyGym (Marie Osmond) vs Easy Shaper (Tony Little)

I haven't tried Marie Osmond's bodygym, but it is pretty identical to the bodyflex by Greer Childer's and I have had it for years, it works great.

I also have Tony Little's easy shaper which is similar, only thing is it seems to me to be more cumbersome than the bodyflex bar. It is longer and heavier and made of metal, though it does have nice padded grips. I think Tony's is better for men just for the size of it.

Just my opinion, I would purchase Marie's bodygym. I actually did order it when she first presented it months ago, and it was on waitlist, but before it shipped I came to my senses and cancelled just because I don't need two identical bars. You know how you get caught up in the hype. Wink

Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Pink...I had the same question. This is what I like about the forum...getting to share our experiences.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Don't buy either one! It will just end up in the next garage sale you have.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I can't speak to the Bodygym but I bought the Easy Shaper a couple of years ago. After about 6 months of almost daily use a band snapped. I called customer service and they basically told me I'd have to buy a new Shaper, there was nothing they could do. That alone turned me off to Tony Little products.

Contributor

Thanks everyone for the replies. I think I still might try BodyGym. It's not that expensive so worth a try.

Barb