Respected Contributor

Bobbi Brown back... but not with make up

I read an article that BB will be back on the Q,  Fri 4/20 with part of her new line.  It's suppliments.  I believe she is offering a drink with various nutrients that is not only supposed to be healthy, but fight off hunger cravings.  I'm not sure if a new make up line is in her future, but in the interview she stated that she will be promoting health which will be organic based. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown back... but not with make up

Not a believer in processed powders. Juice weekly having tried both methods find fresh is best. Recommend the benefits are huge.  Wishing BB successful shows.

Honored Contributor

ZZZZZZ

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

Not a believer in processed powders. Juice weekly having tried both methods find fresh is best. Recommend the benefits are huge.  Wishing BB successful shows.

I don't believe in any processed powders either.  I don't drink protein shakes either.  I eat a lot of lean protein and vegetables and I get the nutrients I need naturally.  

None of those liquid meals fill me up anyway.

She needs to work on bringing in her gorgeous shadows that have pigment and staying power and are not so powdery and loose.  It's a shame as her color palettes are gorgeous.  They just have too much fall out and minimal pigment/staying power. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

If I were going to use a protein drink, and I do sometimes, I would buy one made for diabetics...I don't want a load of carbs

Respected Contributor

Yep...   I get it.  I'm personally not interested either,  but I thought some people would want to know.