Respected Contributor

Re: Blood pressure meds - what time do you take yours - morning or evening?

I take two. One in the morning and one at night. It works well for me. I take quite a lot of other meds. Have other issues but I am feeling ok. It took a while to regulate my meds.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the cardiologist today. All is good but I also follow the cardiologist's recommendation for the med schedule based upon my specific needs.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I resort to natural remedies as much as possible but there was nothing natural that would control my blood pressure until I discovered Carditone...if interested check out the reviews on Amazon...this product has saved my life.  No side effects...I take one in the am and pm...eventually hoping to release this remedy also.  I have tried all the other herbal formulas and every natural remedy I could discover over the years with no success....this has worked better than what the md had me taking (periodic visits to emergency the dry cough was so severe, a pharmacist broke the news to me  that it was a side effect of lisinopril after years of being sick with it)....I don't take any meds any more!  just sayin'....

@phoenixbrd  I also take Carditone. I have been on it for about 5 years I take three a day.   That and walking everyday has made all the difference in my BP.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I resort to natural remedies as much as possible but there was nothing

@phoenixbrd  I also take Carditone. I have been on it for about 5 years I take three a day.   That and walking everyday has made all the difference in my BP.

I wish more people knew about it rather than relying on meds that have devastating long term effects.  As you know, Carditone is an ancient herbal aryuvedic medicine and has given freedom from high blood pressure when there were no other answers.  

Honored Contributor

My DH is on a BP pill, once a day.  When he first started taking them, he took them in the morning before work.  He mentioned to me one time that he was getting very light headed.  He switched to taking the pill at night and that light headedness stopped.