Honored Contributor

Well, humph, could have fooled me!

I bought some of this and I'm taking it by mouth and applying it to my skin.

Amazon review said "do your research" and by golly, this type of oil seems to have amazing properties!

So, has anyone had occasion to use this oil?

TIA

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

There are a lot of interesting natural remedies out there.  I recently found out that pumpkin seed oil is good for your bladder. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

Do you take it internally?

At least with oils there should only be one ingredient for me to worry about (face breaks out)

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

Do you take it internally?

At least with oils there should only be one ingredient for me to worry about (face breaks out)

@LTT1 - yes, pill form - you can see reviews on Amazon.  I haven't ordered yet, but having bladder problems and thinking about it.  People say after taking them they do not have to get up several times a night to go to the bathroom. 

Respected Contributor

I put it on my toe nail after it started growing back in after an injury.  The oil burned my skin and took months to recover.  I bought the higest rated one on amazon.  I threw the bottle away.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

There are a lot of interesting natural remedies out there.  I recently found out that pumpkin seed oil is good for your bladder. 

I've heard that pumpkin seed oil is good for your hair and it supposedly promotes growth. 

Honored Contributor

IMG_9940.PNG