Honored Contributor

Re: Biotin and blood work.

[ Edited ]

@LTT1  That's what I do.  I buy enough to get the quantity discount and it ends up being cheaper overall most of the time.    BTW, small things like cookbooks count!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Nightowlz  I have never seen EZ Pay on his own site.  I've always coughed up the full amount.  

@Laura14 @LTT1

Well I know it was there in a drop down menu when I bought the CoQ10 from him when it was the TS earlier this month.

I clicked on that drop down menu to see what it was for.

Guess I will check it out during his show in Dec for the ChocoNuvo to see it's there. Thx for replying.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  I could have completely missed it.  I don't normally do EZ Pay for my stuff.  Thank you for telling me.  I'll look for it too.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Nightowlz  I could have completely missed it.  I don't normally do EZ Pay for my stuff.  Thank you for telling me.  I'll look for it too.  

@Laura14

I did not use it when I bought the CoQ10 but used it on HSN during his 2nd visit.

I did not know Andrew offered it until I saw that drop down menu which is not there now. I'm thinking it offers it during his shows with HSN.

Had to get my pot roast in the dutch oven & oven to cook so it will be done when DH comes home. Those onions smell so yummy.