Honored Contributor

Just saw a warning on TV about scams on covi19  clinical trials.  Don't fall for Facebook or other solicitations, don't give your SSN, never give money.  Go to clinicaltrials.gov for information. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Beware of Clinical Trials

@Kachina624 Gives a whole new meaning to my mother's warning way back in the 1950's:   Consider the source.  

Respected Contributor

Your advice is great for ANY kind of scam!

Just a word regarding clinical trials--most doctors say you should ensure that you have already met and surpassed any medical standard of care before enrolling--in other words, there is no current valid cure or treatment for the disease and you are turning to a clinical trial for any innovative response.

(I have had a cat with cancer in a clinical trial, and I have another cat with with cancer undergoing chemotherapy right now. The first kind of cancer is almost impossible to treat--this second one is responding slowly.  Too much to learn about medicine!)

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 That is just nasty, isn't it?

Honored Contributor

My State AG issued a warning about this yesterday.

He asked to be provided with information about it from people who received solicitations.

Sad - SMH

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras