Regular Contributor

I so wish Q would offer the P90X3 program as well as some other the other programs, besides Zumba. While I think Zumba is a good program it just isn't my thing. At one time Q offered Turbo Jam and T25 so I am hoping P90X3 will be offered soon. I know I can order from the BB site but I was hoping to get a better deal/package here and of course there is no hassle if I return it-which I doubt would happen. I recently ordered a program from the BB site-Body Beast-and returned it within 2 days and had to fight like the dickens to get my CC refunded. They seem to be really high pressure sales people.

Does anyone know if that is something that will happen in the future? TIA

Super Contributor

pegsue, I haven't heard anything about Beachbody bringing anything else to QVC as of yet. The reasoning for bringing them to the Q is to expand on the audience so that more people can see the products that doesn't necessarily see them on an infomercial. When you order through Team Beachbody you are assigned a coach and as coaches we have a little bit different things than just through ordering through Beachbody's website. One being that you have someone helping you with your cc issue you had when you returned Body Beast. You most of the time get an extra workout dvd and a little cheaper shipping. Do you know who your coach is? You should have been assigned one when you purchased Body Beast. I would reach out to him/her. That's what we are here for along with helping you along your journey and motivation just to name a few.

Regular Contributor

Thank you luvboyds. I do not recall a coach's name-I trust one was given but I really do not remember. I do remember getting emails but have since deleted them as I finally received all of my money back on my CC. I do know someone locally who is a Beachbody coach and I have asked her for prices of 2 programs but the price she quoted wasn't really that much less inexpensive than going through BB. I was hoping for less expensive and/or easy paySmiley Happy The easy pay option lets me afford it straight away. Hopefully BB will offer more products to QVC or the other channels to broaden their audience. I am sure they would not be disappointed!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Pegsue...

I ordered Insanity through the Q a couple of years ago. I love it so much I wanted to order T25 as soon as it was available. I was going to order through the Beachbody site, but I waited a couple months for it to hit ebay.

I got the entire T25 deluxe set including Gamma (brand new) for $109. I recently bought P90X3 - 10 disc set with the bands and all the little extras still in the shrink wrap for $79.

Ebay is the way to go if you are looking for a deal. When I'm ready to buy Chalean Extreme or Insanity Asylum (haven't decided which I want to add to me collection first) I'll be looking for it on ebay....

Trusted Contributor

Ebay is the way to go for most fitness DVD's especially the popular ones! The newer releases are expensive but if you wait a bit they almost always have great deals. You would think Beachbody would have great incentives for the New Year/Jan, NOT! I haven't seen any fitness DVD's on Q either, at least not when I am watching.