Trusted Contributor

Balance of Nature with Garlic?

Like many of you we have seen the adds on tv for this product. Knowing that lots of veggies and fruit are good for you we thought we would give it a try. 

No one has said it's loaded with garlic. We know that garlic is good for high blood pressure,  which we don't have. 

My question is anyone have a serious suggestion to help with  garlic breath. If not into the trash they go.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Balance of Nature with Garlic?

@sweetee2 

I'm not familiar with this product, but don't most of those garlic supplements say, "no garlic breath?" 

At least the few times I've seen any advertised.  Maybe there's no way to prevent it once the pills are in your system.

I try not to have anything with garlic if I'm going to be around others as I know it can be overpowering.

Valued Contributor

Re: Balance of Nature with Garlic?

I was trying kyolic garlic for high cholesterol and my husband said my skin smelled like garlic. For some people, they process the garlic out their mouths or on their skin. I read some of the reviews on Amazon about how these supplements and the other one, Texas Super Foods, have an oil or something that gives some people stomach aches. So I said no as I have trouble digesting oils. You could try adding charcoal pills to your supplement regiment for the smell but it might not help.