Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Glad to hear you're using ice, as that's the best thing.  When I do that to my back ice is the only thing that helps.  I hope your session with this pain is short and you're able to get to the wedding. 

@Kachina624  Thank you Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Image result for feel better soon images

@meallen616  Thank you Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, everyone, for your encouragement.  Hope to feel better soon Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3  Hugs and Heart to you.  Feel better soon!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3

Thanks for your reply. Glad you know what to do. "Threw out my back" is a phrase almost everyone uses? Guess those I know aren't aware of what I am guessing is phrase that says nothing. I have heard "I hurt my back doing xyz" and other more things pertaining to an aching back. That is a more common term that I hear around my friends and associates, those that are not in the medical field.

Hope your pain lessens in time for the wedding. 

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Patriot3

Thanks for your reply. Glad you know what to do. "Threw out my back" is a phrase almost everyone uses? Guess those I know aren't aware of what I am guessing is phrase that says nothing. I have heard "I hurt my back doing xyz" and other more things pertaining to an aching back. That is a more common term that I hear around my friends and associates, those that are not in the medical field.

Hope your pain lessens in time for the wedding. 

hckynut(john)

Thanks..........Google it........

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry you're having back problems.  I doubt the Fosamax has anything to do with it at this point.  My doctor told me that the symptoms usually show up in a week or two with drugs like that.  I started taking Fosamax a while ago and had horrible pain immediately and had to quit taking it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

I hope you're better now @Patriot3.❤️