Respected Contributor
I ate more than normal yesterday and enjoyed the big meal. Today I am back to tracking and eating healthy foods. What do you intend to do to prevent weight gain over the holidays?
Trusted Contributor

I go to the gym regularly. I do strength training, and I dislike cardio. Today the gym was so packed that I could hardly walk around the weight room. It was so crowded. So, to answer your question, nothing new, but lots of other people are.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Just my whole food plant based diet. I ate what I wanted yesterday, but I had a TERRIBLE sleep. This was my first TG on a WFPB diet, and I really should have stuck eating it yesterday. I thought I would be fine, but it was too much for my stomach. Plus, I didn't want to make an jerk out of myself by bring my own "special" food. My husband and I agreed that the Lesson learned is, no one's opinion means more than my health.

Super Contributor

Chessy, I meant to ask, What do you use to track for food on?

Respected Contributor
I'm a Weightwatcher member so I use their six week journal. They also have an electronic tracker online. I also had a hard time getting to sleep last night but didn't relate it to food, more to being hyped up because of the holiday but it was probably both.
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/28/2014 Deanie said:

I go to the gym regularly. I do strength training, and I dislike cardio. Today the gym was so packed that I could hardly walk around the weight room. It was so crowded. So, to answer your question, nothing new, but lots of other people are.

This is me, especially the first sentence!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

Back to the gym 5 times a week. After daylight savings change we had a cold and rainy spell and I increased my work hours to cover a cohort's illness. There were more than a few days I didn't want to go to the gym In the dark and cold. I thought I would cover the workouts at home instead. Didn't happen. I can tell the difference. Back to 5 days a week!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

On Thanksgiving Day I ate and drank whatever I wanted, just watched the portions. The other days I made as many healthy choices that I could given we were out of town visiting family for Thanksgiving and ate out a lot. I didn't have the opportunity to work out for a few days but I'll be back at the gym on Tuesday and today I'm back to my normal eating habits. If I gained a pound or two or even three, I'll be able to take it off in about a week. I really don't want to gain the 20 lbs that took me about 6 months of loose. Good luck to all!