Honored Contributor

Re: B117 is now the most dominant strain in the US

I'm suprised I'm reading this. I have deleted any and all info on this virus. I don't need to hear anymore about it. Over a year and I'm DONE. Bub bye.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I'm suprised I'm reading this. I have deleted any and all info on this virus. I don't need to hear anymore about it. Over a year and I'm DONE. Bub bye.

Bye!

Trusted Contributor

@ID2  Wrote:

Gosh, I wish I could say "I'm done", but myself and many others have not been as fortunate as you and your husband to be fully vaccinated!  Many of us, and our loved ones, are still waiting so  -  even though it been "over a year", we cannot say "were DONE". 

Also, many are not "DONE" as they still have themselves, family members, friends, etc. that are currently sick/hospitalized from COVID.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

There is a map of states on the CDC site, but due to a lack testing perhaps, there are only reporting about 20,000 cases nationwide.

It is interesting that my grandkid was exposed to a 10 year old last week.  Never heard about a case that young around here.  And I don't like it 😫

@Still Raining , I did hear a doctor indicate that most Covid tests aren't being tested, if that is the right word, to determine the strain.  

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@ID2 , but you made sure to get your vaccines before declaring you were done.