Respected Contributor

Re: Autoimmune disorders - Dr. Brooke Goldner

Somebody didn't like my comments Smiley Very Happy.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @sidsmom !   I am listening to her class right now!!  I signed up to listen to them.  Her first one started tonight at 9pm, EST.  From what I could gather, she said she will answer questions after her presentation; and, if she doesn't get to them all, she will answer them on the other days.

There are presentations on the 18th, 21st, and the 24th.  If you signed up for the classes, you will get emailed a replay in case you miss them.  I'm sorry I don't know any info on the September courses.

March 18, at 6pm PST - Class 1: My Story of how I reversed Lupus in myself 14 years ago, and the 3 foods making you sick. Followed by a LIVE Q&A

March 21, 6pm PST - Class 2: The 3 Foods Essential For Healing, followed by a LIVE Q&A

March 24, 6pm PSE - Class 3: Case Studies in Reversing Autoimmune Disease with Supermarket Foods, Followed by LIVE Q&A with me.

** For anyone else interested, as we mentioned before, these are free classes providing the information.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Julie_23 wrote:

Hi, @sidsmom !   I am listening to her class right now!!  I signed up to listen to them.  Her first one started tonight at 9pm, EST.  From what I could gather, she said she will answer questions after her presentation; and, if she doesn't get to them all, she will answer them on the other days.

There are presentations on the 18th, 21st, and the 24th.  If you signed up for the classes, you will get emailed a replay in case you miss them.  I'm sorry I don't know any info on the September courses.

March 18, at 6pm PST - Class 1: My Story of how I reversed Lupus in myself 14 years ago, and the 3 foods making you sick. Followed by a LIVE Q&A

March 21, 6pm PST - Class 2: The 3 Foods Essential For Healing, followed by a LIVE Q&A

March 24, 6pm PSE - Class 3: Case Studies in Reversing Autoimmune Disease with Supermarket Foods, Followed by LIVE Q&A with me.

** For anyone else interested, as we mentioned before, these are free classes providing the information.

@Julie_23 

ETA: yes, I’m listening to her right now, as well. Learning!

I’m just so happy the Public, as a whole, is slowly beginning to

understand the food-disease connection ...and she is just one of

many doctors YOU & I follow which are making waves.

Such a simple solution.  Thanks for talking about this!

Warms my heart🌼💛

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom , I thought it was great!!!  Her presentation was about 75 minutes and then she answered questions for about 75 minutes after that as well.  If I did the math correctly there.  Smiley Happy

I don't think it's on youtube.  Not that I know of anyway.  For anyone interested, she did mention that it's still possible to sign-up for the free classes/webinars/presentations, and they will get a replay sent to them of tonight's presentation.  They then can attend LIVE on the next one, 3/21.

Overall, I thought it was really good.  Glad I tuned in. Glad you did, too!!  Hopefully others will also!    Smiley Happy

It totally warms my heart, too.  (Thanks for saying that.)

Trusted Contributor

I just wanted to say a quick thank you @Julie_23  and @sidsmom .  I am watching this replay right now and am finding it very informative!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BExplorer  - thank you so much for letting us know!!  I am so very glad to hear that!!  I also learned things from the presentation and am looking forward to Thursday night and Sunday.  I totally agree with you - it was very informative.

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 @BExplorer 

Are you logging into the webinar tonight?

March 21, 6pm PST -

Class 2: The 3 Foods Essential For Healing, followed by a LIVE Q&A

BDA2B502-6705-4B7A-867F-EC8EB1F8BEA9.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I am @sidsmom !  I also sent my daughter the links and she will at least watch the replays. We have autoimmune issues, though thankfully nothing serious.  She said she is going to "start eating the way I eat." One of her issues is eczema flares which one time got really bad so I have convinced her to try to address it with diet to see if it helps.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@sidsmom - yes, did watch tonight's!!  I was impressed that she did 2 hours of answering questions!  Also, thank you for having posted that info regarding signing up and getting replays.

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

@sidsmom - yes, did watch tonight's!!  I was impressed that she did 2 hours of answering questions!  Also, thank you for having posted that info regarding signing up and getting replays.

@Julie_23 

I went to bed around 10, still listening, thinking they would be wrapping up

around 10:15/20. I fell asleep w/ my earbuds in...much to my surprise when I awoke around 11:00, she was still going strong! Whaaaaaa?!  

I loved this session.