Respected Contributor

So, I did this all by myself at the gym and really strained my knees.  I tried everything available at Walgreens and found a jar of Australian Dream at Meijers.  I've seen it sold elsewhere but seriously I didn't want to spend the $30 for a jar. 

That's the best $30 I've ever spent, it's advertised as arthritis pain relief but once I rub a thin layer on both my knees, the aches and pain goes away.

I know they have an empty jar guarantee but I'm sure there's not a lot of people who send it back because it actually works....who would of thought that.

Not sure if anyone else has tried it but it works for me.

Respected Contributor

Re: Australian Dream for Pain

Thanks for the info on Australian Dream Cream.  I checked Amazon and Ebay and probably will order the 2 oz. first from Ebay for $17.

If this doesn't help my knees, then I may have to ask for injections, which I guess is Cortisone.

Esteemed Contributor

Saw a tv add on HLN late night with Chuck Woolery pitching the product.  Wondered if it really worked just in case the aches happen.  Nice to know it does from your post.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Frequent Contributor

Glad you found something that would work for you. I've found that Bio-Freeze works well for me. 

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Honored Contributor

I have chronic lower back pain and swear by the Voltaren Emugel I get from a Canadian pharmacy...available at Wal-Mart in Canada.  It's $22, for a big tube that goes a long way.  It has a mild odor that dissipates instantly and is non-greasy.  It enables me to get out of bed pain-free first thing in the morning.  There is a prescription version available in the US for a lot more money and no more effective.  I've tried Biofreeze and find the Voltaren much more effective.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

DH has chronic pain and swears by China Gel (Amazon).  Available in many sizes, we buy the economy ($200 o) which lasts us at least 6 mths.

Honored Contributor

OP, what's in it?    I would love to know what the ingredients are.

Does it smell of menthol or anything else that's strong?

Is it greasy?   

I've had very good  luck with Aspercreme, unscented and absorbs easily, but I'm always looking for the next best thing when it comes to pain relief.

Honored Contributor

I had a VERY happy experience yesterday that might be some encouragement for arthritis sufferers.

As a musician, I became horrified when I realized that my finger joints were getting harder and harder to bend.

I was able to continue playing my string instruments, but had all but given up on my woodwinds, after finding that my first finger, left hand could not close on the covered key on my flute.

I continued to use gentle force and a lot of movement on my sore finger, and yesterday, after about THREE YEARS of not being able to play, I was actually able to zip through a couple scales. 

Not ready for the philharmonic, but still, a nice surprise.........

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have chronic lower back pain and swear by the Voltaren Emugel I get from a Canadian pharmacy...available at Wal-Mart in Canada.  It's $22, for a big tube that goes a long way.  It has a mild odor that dissipates instantly and is non-greasy.  It enables me to get out of bed pain-free first thing in the morning.  There is a prescription version available in the US for a lot more money and no more effective.  I've tried Biofreeze and find the Voltaren much more effective.

What are the ingredients?  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44. Give me awhile and I'll dig out an unopened tube with the ingredients listed on the box and report back to you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment