Honored Contributor

Asking For Prayers For My Mother

My mother will be having carotid artery surgery on Nov. 5th.  She is 90% blocked on one side and 70%-75% blocked  on the other. They are  operating on the worst side. She turned 90 today!  We have been so blessed to have her for this long and I would love to keep her for longer, God willing.  She is so special and much loved. Naturally, at her age we are a bit apprehensive.  She opted to go ahead with it and is at peace with her decision so that is a good thing. I would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts for her. She's just about the sweetest person you would ever want to know and I can't imagine life without her.

Respected Contributor

Re: Asking For Prayers For My Mother

Prayers being sent 🙏🙏🙏

Contributor

Blessings and Prayers to your Dear Mother for a successful opening of the blockage.  May all concerned know that God is with all of you for a successful outcome.

Esteemed Contributor

I will pray for your mother. Your post is so sweet, and beautiful I hope you are blessed with her for many more years.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant @Hope your Mothers surgery goes well. She sounds like a wonderful person.

Honored Contributor

Prayers and best wishes @jubilantthat your mom recovers quickly. My husband’s uncle had the same surgery at an advanced age and did very well with it. 

I will also pray for you that this won’t be too stressful for you. Please take care of yourself...

Trusted Contributor

@jubilantYour Mom sounds like such a wonderful person, and I can tell she has a very loving family.  Prayers for a successful surgery.  Keep us posted.

Regular Contributor

Prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Respected Contributor

I offered a prayer for her, @jubilant .  🙏🌷

Honored Contributor

I will pray   God bless you both