Respected Contributor

Re: Asking For Prayers For My Mother

sending prayers your way. good luck to her and you.

Super Contributor

@jubilant ... I do pray your mom will get to feeling better soon. Heart

I have to be on guard with my low sodium levels. It can be very dangerous to go too low and the side effects are just the most scarriest!!! Symptoms include nausea, headache, short-term memory loss, confusion, lethargy, fatigue, loss of appetite, irritability, muscle weakness, spasms or cramps, seizures, and decreased consciousness or coma.

Also causes my heart to beat hard and BP goes very high. Please make sure the docs stay on top of this. 

Prayers to Mama Jean HeartHeart

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Honored Contributor

@jubilant

My thoughts are with your mother and her family during her medical problems.  Being in "good shape" can certainly be a big factor with most any type of illness. I hope she is well enough to be released soon, and gets to feeling better.

Take good care of yourself,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Sending prayers and best wishes for your mom's recovery @jubilant.

Please take care of yourself. You are still in your own recovery and I will pray for you too.

Trusted Contributor

A huge wave of thoughts and prayers coming to your Mom, Jean.  I can tell by your words how much you care and love her.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I would appreciate your prayers for my mother. Her name is Jean. She has pneumonia and is in the hospital.  Her sodium levels are dangerously low.  She is 88 yrs. old and in pretty good shape for her age.  I have never seen her this weak before.  We did get a little food down her today so saw a small amount of improvement.  I am hopeful for a better day tomorrow.  

Jubilant, PLEASE put your arms around your mother and kiss her on the cheek for me.  Tell her, thats from Charlotte,  someone who cares about you very much.  Sending my prayers up, love SC

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Dear, @jubilant ~ my heartfelt prayers are with your loving, devoted mother, Jean. I know because of your steadfast love and respect for her, she couldn’t be in better hands. Between our Lord's, a qualified medical team, your own and your sister's. 

Hoping to hear Jean is feeling stronger today, and that you, dear one, were able to get some rest, too. 

🙏❤️🙏

Esteemed Contributor

Praying for both of you, @jubilant.

Honored Contributor

It was a long day.  Mom's sodium blood levels are at 118. She had a very rough day and has more symptoms than you can imagine.  I believe it was @Tabbycat that mentioned some of the symptoms and she has many of those plus pneumonia.  So far no seizures but really bad choking spells.  She would not eat today.  

Thank you all so much.  I will share your well wishes and prayers with her.  I know she will like that.  Sorry this is so short but I need to go get some rest.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for her.  Knowing she has all these prayers behind her and before her gives me great consolation.  

Respected Contributor

So sorry the news is not better right now, Jubilant, but yes ~ please rest every moment you can. Your mother would want that, as you are still recovering with complications, too. 

All your friends here and on email are praying faithfully for Jean and your dear self. ❤️❤️