Esteemed Contributor

Re: Asking For Prayers For My Mother

@jubilant U and ur mom are in my prayers! Take care....

hugs!

Honored Contributor

I will pray and hope with all of my best wishes for your mom to be well.Please keep us all updated.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way for your mom's recovery.  ((((((❤️🙏🏻❤️)))))

Honored Contributor

Prayers for your Mother. I hope she feels well again soon. 

Frequent Contributor

You and your family are in our prayers. I hope your mom gets to feeling better soon. GOD BLESS

Super Contributor

Yes of course, all the prayers are floating up to heaven like brite beams of light!

try to get some Ensure in her or other nutrient drink, that will help a lot. 

Have been in your shoes many times, mom is 94 and always pulled through.

god bless you and your mom.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  It means a lot.  My mother very much believes in the power of prayer as do I.  I have often asked her to pray for some of you here and I know she does.  She feels prayer is her ministry at this time in her life.  

I am on my way to bed now.  My sister and I are working in shifts so I am on again tomorrow morning and need to get some good sleep. I will come back with an update as some of you requested..... when I can. 

Honored Contributor

Sending Prayers for your Mom and your family.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Will do!  Prayers for you and your mom.

Respected Contributor

I am praying for your mother. In January my 92 year old mother developed a cough which quickly went into pneumonia. I found her on the floor and had her 911 to the hospital. She was there for 8 days, very ill, almost died and the bruising from the fall caused kidney failure. She did pull through, she was 8 days in the hospital and about 20 days in rehabilitation. She is back to base line now. Hang in there, I was exhausted from all of that and running to the hospital and rehab. The most important thing is to advocate for her. She will probably need rehab, I had to be sure that they got her up more than just her exercise time and we brought regular clothes for her to wear so she would feel more normal. I went there every night and walked her a considerable distance down the hall. I also brought her many meals because the food was not that great.