Honored Contributor

Re: As if I needed more sources of pain

Bless your heart, I hope you feel better very soon.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Bless your heart, I hope you feel better very soon.... 

Thank you, Q4U.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I have done the same bash and crash in the middle of the night...now I am a lot more careful and keep my hands out in front to feel my way around..really cute huh.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree, how are you today?  Hope the aches are subsiding.  LM

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree ~ As an aside: I watch the t.v. series "The Voice".  One of last night's contestants is a 25 year old man from New York who stated a few years ago he was diagnosed with Lyme's disease.  Such an inspiration!  He also teaches music to children diagnosed with PTSD. 

I cannot remember his name at this time but, you might check out The Voice's site and check him out.

He has a wonderful voice and I predict he will go far in this competition.  I am sure that if he does, they will delve more into his journey with Lyme's.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@LilacTree, how are you today?  Hope the aches are subsiding.  LM

It's improving.  The chest bruise is barely visible anymore, and my breast is not painful except when I touch it or move in a certain way.  So I think I'm rounding the corner.

Thank you so much for asking!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986